What is your favourite angle?

El Dandy

Serious Professional
@Black
Reaction score
Now, I know you’re tempted to throw up a picture of Kurt as a witty response, and let me say- yes, yes you’re very clever.

But my question is this. What is the best wrestling angle / program you’ve seen? For me it’s the Hart Foundation being heels only in the States and being faces everywhere else. I think that was a hell of a thing to pull off.

The-Hart-Foundation.jpg

Magnum TA vs Nikita Koloff feuding over the US Title in Jim Crockett Promotions in 1986
The fiery good looking American tough guy vs the evil Russian monster during the height of Cold War Patriotism in Ronald Reagans America, it was the perfect hero vs villain angle for that moment in time

When all the ECW talent turned on WWE and Paul's "This Invasion is now Extreme!!" I thought we'd get a 3 way war...

...before it was ruined later on that very same show IIRC..

So I guess I only loved 45 min of it

Hogan vs Macho ( mega powers )

Taker vs Kane

Austin vs Vince n CO

Jericho n Kevin Owens

"IT'S ME, AUSTIN!!!"

Since the age of 12 it has possessed him, haunted him…
What becomes of the man when he finally fulfills his dream, what becomes of the boy if he doesn’t

Sweat, desire, perseverance. It all paid off..
Will we still revere him, cheer him, call him champion or will he become mortal like us

It can’t be what I think it could be…”
Flair returning to WWF tv in almost as a decade as the consortium who bought all Shane and Stephanie’s stock to be partners with Vince while Raw was in his hometown is such amazing timing. I’ve always loved how it made sense continuity wise too with Flair being such a high paid, millionaire playboy champion. It was completely believable that he’d be able to buy all the stock and be a partner.

Since the age of 12 it has possessed him, haunted him…
What becomes of the man when he finally fulfills his dream, what becomes of the boy if he doesn’t

Sweat, desire, perseverance. It all paid off..
Will we still revere him, cheer him, call him champion or will he become mortal like us

It can’t be what I think it could be…”
Flair returning to WWF tv in almost as a decade as the consortium who bought all Shane and Stephanie’s stock to be partners with Vince while Raw was in his hometown is such amazing timing. I’ve always loved how it made sense continuity wise too with Flair being such a high paid, millionaire playboy champion. It was completely believable that he’d be able to buy all the stock and be a partner.

Were you at the Royal Rumble when it was in Atlanta right after Flair came back?

Back