What is your favorite style of fighter?

Superman Elbow

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I know that's a broad question so take it how you want to.

My favorite these days is the long and lanky pressure fighters. I love watching fighters with big power exchange with the pressure fighters but over the rounds begin to fade as they get pulled into deep waters. So Max, Nate and Tony would be some guys I've been liking over the last few years.

I like any fighter who is really good at what they do and can impose it onto the other fighter and also carries a big threat of being able to finish. Of recent, I like Conor, Khabib, Adesanya, Holloway, Usman, Colby, Mas, Jones, Jan, Ngannou. I like a vast majority of the top guys really.

Probably boxing heavy muay thai guys at #1, #2 pressure heavy wrestle/boxers with power, #3 pressure counter strikers. #4 smothering BJJ guys that chase a finish but don't gas in the 1st

Marlin Moraes 1st round performance against cejudo is one of my favorite performances despite the loss after

Grapplers that aint afraid to throw down but also can make you look helpless once they connect their hands. Not the old lay-n-pray type but the newer smother/grappler that smashes, passes, and threats to submit between smashing-passing.

Khabib showed how to do it. Mosvar and Brady follow the blazen trail.

I like the wet blankets that just lay 'n pray all day every day!

Last edited:
I like any fighter who is really good at what they do and can impose it onto the other fighter and also carries a big threat of being able to finish. Of recent, I like Conor, Khabib, Adesanya, Holloway, Usman, Colby, Mas, Jones, Jan, Ngannou. I like a vast majority of the top guys really.
The words “big threat of being able to finish” and Colby don’t belong in the same post.

kimbo-slice-dada-5000.jpg

Creative and mobile strikers who only use flashy techniques with a purpose. Ex: Holloway, Adesanya, Whittaker, Gane, Rose.

Alternatively, the savage unstoppable beasts like Ngannou, Jiri, Figueiredo, Cannonier, Costa. Always cool to watch.

I like watching fighters get overloaded with either faints, pressure, volume, etc

Whether it be Adesanya and his constant feinting overload or RDA/TJ with his overload of endless options to pursue a victory, or someone like Colby who overloads his opponents with pressure and constantly making sure they stay working or stay getting punished.

I guess when you can really see all the hard work show itself in the cage is what I like.

Back