What is your favorite Die Hard Movie?

One.

I love that movie, it taught us what a Twinkie was actually made of.

Seen most or all of them except the 2nd one, but Die Hard with a Vengence in my favorite.

40 people have no idea what they're talking about.

...With A Vengeance, juat because it was the 1st one I saw, think I was about 7-8 at the time.

Still love it to this day, especially the argument between Zeus and McClane about "As I Was Travelling To St Ives" and the "3 Gallon and 5 Gallon Jug" riddle.

Oh and the "I AM A BOMB, YOU HAVE JUST ARMED ME"

Mum used to write a note that said that and put it iin my lunch box for school :icon_chee

I only enjoyed the first two and they are pretty much equal in my mind. I do like the first installment a little more. Good movie to watch tonight.

Flem is bringing it!

Hans Gruber beats Simon Gruber.....hans down. The latter being openly and obviously derivative of the former.

I think you're confusing charisma with cheesiness.

"Oh my god the quarterback is toast!"

"Hans, boobey, I'm your white knight!"

Yeah the charisma is sweeping me off my feet.

But, I don't wanna keep talking like I don't like Die Hard 1, cause that's the opposite of true. My point was why part 3 is better. You're "points" for why you can't even consider part 3 a good movie are just random hate. I don't hate Die Hard 1 at all.

Flem just got Triangle Choked by the BJJ Ninja!:icon_chee

Anyone that picked anything other than the first movie, go ahead and stay the hell away from me. You're not human.

*stands next to petey*

megusta.jpg

well gee mr capt obvious I know he was cast as an action hero many times, my point is I never saw it, Im sure you do and Im sure many people do as well but I dont think he had an intimidating presence, I thought he was out of shape, I just never thought he made a good action hero of the 80s or 90s, if you do then great for you but showing clips where he was cast as that doesnt prove anything, many people bought him as a super cool bad ass character, to me as I said he was a bald out of shape fat fuck who overtried to compensate he didnt have the look

Err...I'm fairly certain the point of the Gifs was to illustrate just how retarded people think your comments were, rather than to prove Bruce's action movie credentials.:rolleyes:

Was a close one but I went with Vengeance due to the more open feel.

Them old ass geezers be hatin on the third movie big time. Yes, the first one is one of the most influential action films of all time but that dont mean With a Vengeance wasnt good. For me theyre both equal, I like Vengeance so much cuz I luv buddy cop films and although it aint one its close enuff. The Willis + SLJ combo is just too good.

Them old ass geezers be hatin on the third movie big time. Yes, the first one is one of the most influential action films of all time but that dont mean With a Vengeance wasnt good. For me theyre both equal, I like Vengeance so much cuz I luv buddy cop films and although it aint one its close enuff. The Willis + SLJ combo is just too good.

I don't hate Die Hard: With A Vengeance at all.

It's just that it's the second best in the franchise, and obviously so. Though I will concede that both the first and third films are far ahead of the rest. Chalk that up to John McTiernan's direction perhaps.

(2 is poor, 4 is abominable.)

Back