What is your favorite Die Hard Movie?

Blitz55

WILLOW
@Gold
Reaction score
So what is your favorite Die Hard movie?

Die Heard is one of my favorite Xmas movies to watch. The First and the Second of course. But it is a fantastic series.

Figured it would be interesting to see a poll on this.

So lets enjoy these movies. First and Second being the best Xmas Action films to watch, but the series is good.

My favorite is the Second. I love the second Die Hard for some reason I just like it more than the first.

Dude sadly I've only seen the last one. That should hurt on mancard points but I used to enjoy the game

For me it's a tie between the original and With a Vengeance

Blasphemous I guess, but I liked "with a vengeance" the best.

But dubs can't vote. The man always keeps me down. Yippie ki-yay, motherfuckers.

I've seen each Die Hard many, many times. And I've always loved Die Hard With A Vengeance more than any of them.

The Willis and Jackson combo put the movie over the top. And Simon Grueber was a badass.

Die hard with a Vengeance...no doubt

So what is your favorite Die Hard movie?

Figured it would be interesting to see a poll on this.

Yeah? I would have thought it would be obvious. Everyone is bound to say the first one. It's far and away the best. One of the best action films ever made, a hugely influential piece of cinema with a far-reaching legacy, etc.

I mean, there really isn't an actual question here is there?......

My favorite is the Second.

Dude sadly I've only seen the last one.

Blasphemous I guess, but I liked "with a vengeance" the best.

I've always loved Die Hard With A Vengeance more than any of them.

Die hard with a Vengeance...no doubt

What.
The.
Fuck?

This is some of the most shocking shit I've ever read on Sherdog! What the hell is wrong with you people? Tell me you're all under 25-years-old at least!

Part one easily....it established a genre, had one of the best villains of all time and
Spawned many copy cats

Yeah? I would have thought it would be obvious. Everyone is bound to say the first one. It's far and away the best. One of the best action films ever made, a hugely influential piece of cinema with a far-reaching legacy, etc.

I mean, there really isn't an actual question here is there?......

What.
The.
Fuck?

This is some of the most shocking shit I've ever read on Sherdog! What the hell is wrong with you people? Tell me you're all under 25-years-old at least!

Part 3 was great but no where near part one..

I'm surprised to see a lot of posters prefer Vengeance over the first film. Before checking the results, I thought it was a no-brainer.

part 2 for me. I liked both the first two, didnt care much for part 3. Have not seen 4. But part 2 and 1 were both great action films.

Part one easily....it established a genre, had one of the best villains of all time and
Spawned many copy cats

Finally, a man of sound mind arrives.

Here, I'll rank the Die Hards.

#1 Die Hard

#2 Die Hard: With A Vengeance (same accomplished director, attempt at same villain, fairly provocative racial humour)

#3 Die Hard 2 (significant gap from the top 2 as Renny Harlin sucks, the baddie is woeful)

#4 Die Hard 4: Live Free or Die Hard (massive gap again from even Die Hard 2 because PG-13 Die Hard is downright offensive and this film showed a terminal franchise profoundly out of ideas, also Kevin Smith, and that other shitty sidekick)

Never seen the second, but the original is my favorite. I would rank them 1 > 3 > 4 but I still need to see the second one damn it.

Never seen the second, but the original is my favorite. I would rank them 1 > 3 > 4 but I still need to see the second one damn it.

Not really.

You've seen the best, the second-best, and the single worst.

What.
The.
Fuck?

I was at the young and impressionable age of 12 when With a Vengeance came out. Def the 1st one I was allowed to go to the theaters for, so yeah, age does come into play for me at least.

What.
The.
Fuck?

Oh so now it's my fault Die Hard 3 is better than part 1.

Not really.

You've seen the best, the second-best, and the single worst.

Indeed, but I want to complete this quest. It feels as if I've disrespected John McClane by not watching him demolish an airport or airplane or whatever.

Back