what is your favorite Counter Strike map?

de_dust2

my favorite back in the day. i got an itch for CS but im scared ill get addicted

de_dust2 forever.

Mill is like 15 years old isn't it? From a competitive standpoint, Nuke is probably my favorite. For being a pubstar, it's got to be oilrig. Save the VIP plebs

I loved hiding on that windowsill right outside the helicopter and chunking on the VIP with an awp when they thought they were clear

Best pub map of all time (next to iceworld of course):

cs-1697-de_rats-3.jpg

I loved hiding on that windowsill right outside the helicopter and chunking on the VIP with an awp when they thought they were clear

I just remember noobs all falling off trying to get to that window. I just preferred to be VIP and bait my teammates.

Best pub map of all time (next to iceworld of course):

cs-1697-de_rats-3.jpg

What was that..rat something? I never could get into the custom maps all that much, other than maybe some scoutsknives w/ low grav.

What was that..rat something? I never could get into the custom maps all that much, other than maybe some scoutsknives w/ low grav.

de_rats

It was a custom map I guess but it was around forever and it was super popular. It was a fun one to pub on. Scoutsknives with low grav was always fun too haha.

Official: cs_assault
Community: gg_simpsons_house or gg_churches

Of all time?

Probably Prodigy or Militia.

Or 747 (with shotgun & knife) :D

Tons of good CS:GO maps out there. Cambodia, Desert Atrocity, and NightFever_beta are all classics.

For 1.6, I would say assault, Aztec, and train were my faves.

dust2
aztec
vegas

those were the days... those were the days...

I loved 1.5 version of inferno the most for some reason

1.6 nuke (wallbangs every fucking where!) is amazing to me. Also CPL_Mill in my heart...

In CSGO I prefer D2 and Mirage for competitive.

de dust or de dust 2 or aztec

ye im borin :(

Back