What is your favorite city, sherdoggers?

Haven't been to Rome yet.... paris is quite a site
-went during bastille day
-and went about 1 week after the music house terror attack, sad times but completely free of tourists and everything was open (just extra security)

amsterdam was nice too
I would say Rome is the best city in Italy, definitely worth going to. I like Amsterdam as well, it's been a long time since I've been there. I haven't really spent time in Paris since the attacks started happening. I just flew in and out of Paris last summer while on my way to the South of France. The Nice attacks happened while I was there, but fortunately I was over 100 miles west of there when it happened.

Amsterdam smells like stagnant water and you have to turn sideways to fit into some of the buildings but other than that it's nice.

I would say Rome is the best city in Italy, definitely worth going to. I like Amsterdam as well, it's been a long time since I've been there. I haven't really spent time in Paris since the attacks started happening. I just flew in and out of Paris last summer while on my way to the South of France. The Nice attacks happened while I was there, but fortunately I was over 100 miles west of there when it happened.

What was the panic like whilst it happened?
-miles away but did it hamper the locals and the rest of the trip?
--i only ask because i think the Nice attack happened around some holiday, possibly bastille day

I would probably say either Asheville or charleston. Neither are to big ( ihate big cities)

Charleston is beautiful, the only issue is that it suffers from horrible humidity and heat.

Would love to visit the northwest

Reading this thread makes me feel very poor. Mainly because I am. I need to get out more.

Vegas but I am a degenerate gambler and alcoholic.

Rome, Italy

Spent some time there last November. The wife and I really enjoyed that place.

I like Krakow because it's a city but it doesn't feel like a city, it's got a sort of relaxed/chilled down vibe, little to no noise pollution unlike most cities, super clean, bike friendly and the town center is beautiful. I also like the ''ex-jewish'' student area (kamizierz? something like that), it's full of interesting bars and pubs.

What was the panic like whilst it happened?
-miles away but did it hamper the locals and the rest of the trip?
--i only ask because i think the Nice attack happened around some holiday, possibly bastille day
The closest thing to panic was that a worried friend called me in the middle of the night when it happened to make sure we were OK. Yes, it was Bastille Day. I wouldn't say the locals were panicked or that it really hampered the trip.

15064_1.jpg

I like Krakow because it's a city but it doesn't feel like a city, it's got a sort of relaxed/chilled down vibe, little to no noise pollution unlike most cities, super clean, bike friendly and the town center is beautiful. I also like the ''ex-jewish'' student area (kamizierz? something like that), it's full of interesting bars and pubs.
Poland is such an overlooked place, but I loved it when I went. The women are fines as rice wine too.

The closest thing to panic was that a worried friend called me in the middle of the night when it happened to make sure we were OK. Yes, it was Bastille Day. I wouldn't say the locals were panicked or that it really hampered the trip.

I wonder if that was French fortitude or the fact it was about the 4th major attack in only a couple of years.
-good thing that you enjoyed and still had a good time
--1.5 weeks until im in London; it's like a clean version of NYC (My hometown)

Where's your next trip to?

I wonder if that was French fortitude or the fact it was about the 4th major attack in only a couple of years.
-good thing that you enjoyed and still had a good time
--1.5 weeks until im in London; it's like a clean version of NYC (My hometown)

Where's your next trip to?
Probably a mixture of both. Unfortunately, I was one of the few people that I traveled with that doesn't speak French, so that put me at somewhat of a disadvantage in being able to tell.

Yeah, it was a good time regardless. Hadn't been in that part of France before (Western Languedoc-Roussillon/Eastern Provence), so that was nice. Not necessarily my favorite part of France, but worth going to for probably the first and last time of my life.

I assumed you were British based on your username and avatar and use of British English. Dual citizen? Raised on both sides of the pond? Anyway, NYC is the city I've spent the most time in other than cities which I've actually lived in.

Such a cool place. Incredible how safe it is in relation to it's size.

I would likento live in Japan for a year or two before I die.

Lived there when I was young and then as an adult. The most respectful people in the world bar none. I'd definitely recommend living there and do a lot of traveling. If there's enough interest in the Mayberry I'd start a thread.

Lived there when I was young and then as an adult. The most respectful people in the world bar none. I'd definitely recommend living there and do a lot of traveling. If there's enough interest in the Mayberry I'd start a thread.
I've been several times to Japan, but I want to live there. Just devote myself completely to the culture and way of life.

You are a lucky dude. Not many have the chance to live in one of the best places on the planet.

I've been several times to Japan, but I want to live there. Just devote myself completely to the culture and way of life.

You are a lucky dude. Not many have the chance to live in one of the best places on the planet.

I love Japanese girls and they love me too.

big-boobs-japan.jpg

Back