what is your favorite boxing mitts

Mbdiablo

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
what is your favorite boxing mitts on the market?

For custom mitts I like either ONX or too boxer customs. Factory made stuff I’ll do with hyabusa for micros and fairtex for standard. There are some good air Mitts out there I like but I can remember the brand

KO Fight gear but they're not in business anymore. Sorry.

Does anybody have any experience with Topboxer micro and air mitts? How have they held up over the course of time? I’m leaning towards Sergio Garibay but wanted to know if I’m missing a chance to save some moola if the product is comparable. Also - for custom stuff are you able to get it without the Topboxer logo?

Does anybody have any experience with Topboxer micro and air mitts? How have they held up over the course of time? I’m leaning towards Sergio Garibay but wanted to know if I’m missing a chance to save some moola if the product is comparable. Also - for custom stuff are you able to get it without the Topboxer logo?
respect to top boxer, I’ve owned and used a few pairs of their mitts over the years, but just the standard “mamba” model I think. Haven’t tried their air mitts or their micros but I’ve been happy with what I’ve got.

That being said Sergio is on a whole other level. The two aren’t really comparable

respect to top boxer, I’ve owned and used a few pairs of their mitts over the years, but just the standard “mamba” model I think. Haven’t tried their air mitts or their micros but I’ve been happy with what I’ve got.

That being said Sergio is on a whole other level. The two aren’t really comparable

My coach is a big fan of fairtex Mitts. I was kinda considering getting him some custom mamba mitts as the measurements seen to line up the closest. And was gonna get our gym logo on em

Any experience with the two and how they compare do ya think my coach would like the mamba mitts

My coach is a big fan of fairtex Mitts. I was kinda considering getting him some custom mamba mitts as the measurements seen to line up the closest. And was gonna get our gym logo on em

Any experience with the two and how they compare do ya think my coach would like the mamba mitts
the mambas are bulkier but softer. I the fairtex ones are a little closer to Speed Mitts because they’re firmer and a little slimmer.

different tools for different styles of pad work. I’ll say my mambas were my work horse mitts
For years

the mambas are bulkier but softer. I the fairtex ones are a little closer to Speed Mitts because they’re firmer and a little slimmer.

different tools for different styles of pad work. I’ll say my mambas were my work horse mitts
For years
sorry i screwed up haha, i meant twins instead of fairtex, specifically these ones https://twinsfight.com/twins-specia...s-w-velcro-boxing-muay-thai-mma-martial-arts/

these are what my coach likes, out of all topboxers mitts the mambas fit closest measurement wise apart from thickness, what do you think i should do, i could just get those same ones but i think my coach would like our gym logo on it

I spoke to Sergio and got the lowdown on his stuff. Now I’m in the paradox of choice phase where there’s too many options
Has anybody here used a combo mitt? If so what dimensions? I’ve used ringside micros for years but I’m getting older and thinking I might want something more medium sized?

Back