Television What is your Fav Episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia?

I just started watching the show recently. So far (I'm about halfway through season 3) the one where Frank bangs the waitress is probably my favorite.

The one where they can't decide who's going to be the "wild card"

It's all on Hulu, you should definitely check it out. It's one of the best comedies of all time imo

Actually, there are apparently 5 episodes that are not on Hulu, any of the ones involving the lethal weapon movies they made, as well as ones with Dee's characters like Martina Martinez, due to black/brown face because Hulu is so woke

Actually, there are apparently 5 episodes that are not on Hulu, any of the ones involving the lethal weapon movies they made, as well as ones with Dee's characters like Martina Martinez, due to black/brown face because Hulu is so woke
Boooo! Luckily I saw those episodes on a streaming website, but unfortunately, it recently got shutdown :(

Doesn't surprise me. People need to get a sense of humor

Back