What is your dream MMA fight?

Lol props for noticing that since i didint i still dont see any way how Sakuraba could have beasten GSP , Also did you see the lastest poll ? GSP was wayyy ahead others.
If poor Hughes schooled and armbarred No Rush, imagine SAKU G....

Sentimental poll... I saw guys votin´No Rush then sayin´that Fedor´s the GOAT in other threads, the very same week..

Weirdos...

If poor Hughes schooled and armbarred No Rush, imagine SAKU G....

Sentimental poll... I saw guys votin´No Rush then sayin´that Fedor´s the GOAT in other threads, the very same week..

Weirdos...
You seemed to hold a lot of pride in some old polls having GSP as #2 and Fedor as #1. GSP wasnt at his best against HUghes and was still young and even you can see that GSP overrated Hughes greatness inside the octagon.
I dont know why you find it so cool to hate on the GSP but he is clearly the GOAT and the best to ever do it

You seemed to hold a lot of pride in some old polls having GSP as #2 and Fedor as #1. GSP wasnt at his best against HUghes and was still young and even you can see that GSP overrated Hughes greatness inside the octagon.
I dont know why you find it so cool to hate on the GSP but he is clearly the GOAT and the best to ever do it
uh, me? I voted 'Other' in that last poll...

No Rush lost against Hughes coz he was schooled, and Hughes was still in his physical prime, jus´like your hero.
No BS excuse.

uh, me? I voted 'Other' in that last poll...

No Rush lost against Hughes coz he was schooled, and Hughes was still in his physical prime, jus´like your hero.
No BS excuse.
In fact you are trying to find excuses and make it look like GSP was at his best when he fought Hughes . Guess what he wasnt and he overrated his greatness inside the octagon .
GSP demolished and schooled him in the other two fights.

In fact you are trying to find excuses and make it look like GSP was at his best when he fought Hughes . Guess what he wasnt and he overrated his greatness inside the octagon .
GSP demolished and schooled him in the other two fights.
...when he was at the tail end of his physical prime...

When they were both in their physical prime, No Rush got schooled.

use.gif

...when he was at the tail end of his physical prime...

When they were both in their physical prime, No Rush got schooled.

View attachment 552507
Stay making mental exercises and maybe you will believe that too.
Or maybe you should stop lying to yourself and start acknowledging GSP as the true GOAT.

There has to be one major fight you wish you could see or could have seen. One that stands above the others.

Mine is Anderson Silva vs. Georges St-Pierre, they discussed the matchup after GSP beat Jake Shields and Silva beat Yushin Okami in mid-2011, and we were so close to getting that fight. It just wasn't meant to be.

MW champ on a 14-fight win streak with 9 defenses against the WW champ on a nine-fight win streak with six defenses.

GSP-Silva.png

What about you?

MMA

Brock vs DC
Brock vs Stipe
Brock vs Fedor
Brock vs Olnjeki
Brock vs Gus
Brock vs JDS
healthy Brock vs Cain
healthy Brock vs Ubereem

Lomachenko vs Cejudo

Floyd vs Conor

Fedor vs Mike Tyson
Fedor vs Cain

Cro Cop vs Gus

bald head Penn vs Khabib (Penn stomps Kebab)

Couture vs CroCop, Fedor vs Couture, Chuck vs Hendo, Wandy vs Shogun, Maia vs Saku, Tong Po vs Chong Li, Ronda vs Cain.

Last edited:
Back