What is your dream MMA fight?

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
There has to be one major fight you wish you could see or could have seen. One that stands above the others.

Mine is Anderson Silva vs. Georges St-Pierre, they discussed the matchup after GSP beat Jake Shields and Silva beat Yushin Okami in mid-2011, and we were so close to getting that fight. It just wasn't meant to be.

MW champ on a 14-fight win streak with 9 defenses against the WW champ on a nine-fight win streak with six defenses.

GSP-Silva.png

What about you?

Prime Fedor vs DC
Prime Anderson vs Prime Wanderlei
Prime Shogun vs Prime Wanderlei
Prime Nick Diaz vs Masvidal
Prime Dominick Cruz vs Prime Aldo
Prime Anderson vs GSP
Yoshihiro Takayama vs Don Frye 2

Joked about it in the other thread but at that perfect time when both seemed unstoppable, Jones vs Silva was the one.

Bas Rutten vs Wanderlei Silva.

Bas via KO

Prime Sakuraba vs prime GSP

Chuck ( with that look ) vs Wanderlei … Pride 2003 Final Conflict

There has to be one major fight you wish you could see or could have seen. One that stands above the others.

Mine is Anderson Silva vs. Georges St-Pierre, they discussed the matchup after GSP beat Jake Shields and Silva beat Yushin Okami in mid-2011, and we were so close to getting that fight. It just wasn't meant to be.

MW champ on a 14-fight win streak with 9 defenses against the WW champ on a nine-fight win streak with six defenses.

GSP-Silva.png

What about you?
Prime Fedor Vs post Sylvia Couture.

I would also accept Cro Cop vs Couture.

WMMA...

No doubt. Gina vs Ronda....

<NewGina>

Igor vs Fedor

Always wanted to see this one

The one that shoulda happened: Couture vs Fedor both at their peaks.

GSP vs Silva at 170 , Sad that Silva declined to move to his former weight class while calling out the smaller champion and still trying to fight at his weight .
GSP vs Usman (Just so GSP could have showed hos superior he is to the new breed of WWs)
Prime GSP vs Hendricks (Prime GSP never fought Hendricks , yet he still beat him)
Cruz vs Edgar
Gaethje vs Cowboy
Gaethje vs Ferguson
Gaethje vs Aldo
Wanderlei vs Romero
Rumble vs Rampage
Maia , Khabib and Palhares vs each other as long as it goes to the ground (3 of them have fought at 170)
Hendricks vs Woodley
Fedor vs DC
Stipe vs Cain
Barboza vs Aldo
Colby vs Khabib
Rory vs Hendricks
Vitor vs Shogun

With all the fighters mentioned being at their best form.

Prime Sakuraba vs prime GSP
that would have been bad for @gono btw health

GSP vs Silva at 170 , Sad that Silva declined to move to his former weight class while calling out the smaller champion and still trying to fight at his weight .
GSP vs Usman (Just so GSP could have showed hos superior he is to the new breed of WWs)
Prime GSP vs Hendricks (Prime GSP never fought Hendricks , yet he still beat him)
Cruz vs Edgar
Gaethje vs Cowboy
Gaethje vs Ferguson
Gaethje vs Aldo
Wanderlei vs Romero
Rumble vs Rampage
Maia , Khabib and Palhares vs each other as long as it goes to the ground (3 of them have fought at 170)
Hendricks vs Woodley
Fedor vs DC
Stipe vs Cain
Barboza vs Aldo
Colby vs Khabib
Rory vs Hendricks
Vitor vs Shogun

With all the fighters mentioned being at their best form.

that would have been bad for @gono btw health
Oooppzzz...

SAKU G. about Mezger : "He´s a boring (!?) fighter"

SAKU G. after the Vitor Gracie [LHW] fight: "I want to fight with a little stronger fighter”

SAKU G. would have had no interest in fightin´a midget like No Rush, sadly...

Oooppzzz...

SAKU G. about Mezger : "He´s a boring (!?) fighter"

SAKU G. after the Vitor Gracie [LHW] fight: "I want to fight with a little stronger fighter”

SAKU G. would have had no interest in fightin´a midget like No Rush, sadly...
GSP would have slaughtered Sakuraba and these are facts.

Back