What is your definition of a "hater"?

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
This word is constantly used, and it doesn't seem to make sense to me. If someone doesn't like someone or some thing then they are a hater, especially if that person or thing is popular.

Is that pretty much what a hater is?

Hater to me is someone who only criticizes for the sake of criticizing or doing so for the feeling of superiority. Or hating the subject because it's trendy.

From what I have gathered, most of the people who use the word "hater" are, in fact, idiots and are doing stupid things that people think are ridiculous. So a "hater" is someone with a good sense of what is sensible and reasonable.

People call people haters when they can't win an argument with logic.

Let me google that for you:

1. A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.

Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy. The hater doesnt really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock someone else down a notch.
Susan: You know, Kevin from accounting is doing very well. He just bought a house in a very nice part of town.

Jane (hater): If he is doing so well why does he drive that '89 Taurus?

2. Overused word that people like to use just because someone else expresses a dislike for a certain individual.
PERSON 1: I don't like Beyonce's new song.

PERSON 2: You're a hater!!!

the explanations above are what i was going to type.

rule number one:

there's a difference between hating & recognizing

It started as way to counter miserable fucks who only like to tear others down. But now its a lazy way of not dealing with criticism. I deserve a medal too, U jus a h8r #yolo

me
bobby boulders
probably polishheadlock

i always got the impression that people hate haters way more than haters hate any particular person or thing. haters get shit on so much it's no wonder they're so bitter and hateful.

hi-hater-bye-hater-5331.jpg

Let me google that for you:

1. A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.

Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy. The hater doesnt really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock someone else down a notch.
Susan: You know, Kevin from accounting is doing very well. He just bought a house in a very nice part of town.

Jane (hater): If he is doing so well why does he drive that '89 Taurus?

2. Overused word that people like to use just because someone else expresses a dislike for a certain individual.
PERSON 1: I don't like Beyonce's new song.

PERSON 2: You're a hater!!!

*ding ding ding* These are the proper definitions of the word.

Back