What Is Wrong With Using Other People's Moves?

Crawly forward like that does kinda serve a purpose. He can't be kicked in the head till he is in his own punching range. I don't know if thats why he does it or not though.

I agree with some of the comments here. If you are imitating, or copying a 'look at me' giddup... Thats lame, super lame. And if that type of shit gets into a fighters psyche... Thats lame too, and I doubt it makes, or breaks any fight.

Crawly forward like that does kinda serve a purpose. He can't be kicked in the head till he is in his own punching range. I don't know if thats why he does it or not though.

No, there is not point to it from a fighting perspective. Did you watch TUF 4 when Rich Franklin was talking to Serra?

Franklin gave him the same idea

Serra called the MW champ a retard

i wanna see Jones copy Shadface

many lols were had

Rashad should have gotten the crawl copyrighted.

I guess Master Seagal is pretty mad because a couple of fighters stole his front kick to the face technique.

It's not a fighting move...

Think about it for a second here: if a fighter comes along and does the grave digging thingy that Tito used to do after he'd won, you'd be OK with that? I think the whole world would think that's lame (by itself it's already lame, let alone copying Tito ;)

Adam is mad because everyone stole his whole "walking and breathing at the same time" idea.

It's not a fighting move...

Think about it for a second here: if a fighter comes along and does the grave digging thingy that Tito used to do after he'd won, you'd be OK with that? I think the whole world would think that's lame (by itself it's already lame, let alone copying Tito ;)

Didn't Kendall Grove already steal Tito's gravedigger thing?

It is a little lame though, imagine if Prince started moonwalking everywhere in the 80's after Micheal Jackson did it first.

Back