What is with those male Youtuber with makeup?

Damn, that's awful.

Does it also induce performance anxiety?

Most people have a general positional preference, but almost nobody is exclusively one or other. Versatility wins out and it's a virtually inevitability that even the most adamant top has been or is going to get fucked at some point (and more likely, at least a few times). That's my anecdotal but per usual, it's backed up in some form.

https://www.vice.com/amp/en_us/arti...y-guys-convinced-the-world-is-full-of-bottoms

I haven't bottomed in like eight years though. Even when that is the original plan, I end up fucking them after the dicks meet in person. A not so versatile top, I guess. And I'm definitely not down for that shit anymore if I've already gotten off, "fuck off bro" lol. So there's no flipping.
I have to plan in advance with Tadalafil like some geriatric boomer lol. I should just go on TRT already but I loathe the idea of being suddenly cut off from supply and having to suffer through a hormonal whirlwind.
I shockingly still make gains in the gym through all this (enough that I get accused of roiding with regularity) so that's probably why I'm delaying it.
@TidWell can we get a "highest paid instagram influencer" thread?
https://www.therichest.com/pop-culture/highest-paid-instagram-influencers-posts-youtube/

Im wondering who is sherdogs highest paid influencer
They're making 80+k per post? Jeez, Bill Gates only pays me 5 bucks per Covid post.

James Charles makes a lot of money, but he seems like a horrible human being. He's not trans, just a flamboyant gay man that likes makeup.

The wife watches the Youtube tea spillers and a lot of them can't stand this guy. Apparently he's a jerk and he gets off on trying to get "straight" guys to sleep with him. Dude is weird.

read it slowly bud

not too slowly but not too quickly either, too
Dude, you are trying to imply "CHL's smth = good", which is nonsense.

It being related to you cannot be good or bad by default. It can be good or bad on its own, any relationship to you does not ascribe goodness or badness to that something.

Ok, I admit, I did overstep the boundaries with a stupid joke about your daughter in my awkward attempt to troll you. My apologies.

But your "CHL's something=good" is beyond laughable. It's beyond "The Great Beyond" laughable.
Hence, "English, mofo! Do you speak it?!!"

P.s. I'm not your bud, butt!

Are you speaking from experience? Are you talking about a biological response if you don’t know it’s a dude? I’m not sure what brooming is, but I can tell you that if I know it’s a dude, I’m not getting excited. I’m a visual guy so ugly chicks don’t do it either. I had the hottest stripper ever giving me a lap dance, and it didn’t move because her B.O was so bad. No way a dude is moving it.
I iz George!

We iz all George!!!

P.s.
Keep cum
&
Calm out!

Already...

Are you a wolf? You seem like a wolf. If you were gay, I mean.

I'm a gym bunny. :oops: <45>

lol it varies depending on the severity of my fluctuating body dysmorphia. I still lol@ "twunk".

Have you ever used these terms IRL?
screenshot-en-wikipedia-org-2020-05-14-19-37-22.png

Ursula and Panda <45>

Back