What is with those male Youtuber with makeup?

Yup, why do you think Travolta got fat for a while there?

97760f62ada000be9987e2da93332e0b

too young for you and too 'she's CHL's daughter' for you too
Define "too CHL's daughter" please?
Can your other daughter be not "too CHL's daughter", for example? If you have another one, of course.

That doesn't make sense¿%|?

You could've said, "Fungirl, u ain't good enough for my daughter", or "mofo, I'll touch u witha jabb", or smth of such kind.
THAT could off made some sense. Wrong, of course, as you do have a right to an opinion, even if it's wrong.

Butt, that'd be at least somewhat sensible, in terms of the language.

Anywho, she is too young.

Last edited:
Define "too CHL's daughter" please?
Can your other daughter be not "too CHL's daughter", for example? If you have another one, of course.

That doesn't make sense¿%|?

You could've said, "Fungirl, u ain't good enough for my daughter", or "mofo, I'll touch u witha jabb", or smth of such kind.
THAT could off made some sense. Wrong, of course, as you do have a right to an opinion, even if it's wrong.

Butt, that'd be at least somewhat sensible, in terms of the language.

Anywho, she is too young.

i do have another, she's 11.

and she's too young and too 'CHL's daughter' for you too

Somehow Elton John had been married to a woman.

Hence bisexual

If the dick raises up when woman touches it, to the bisexual category you go

Then again the fuck do i know lol

It also takes a guy that likes other men’s asses. Sorry don’t care it’s not manly. Taking a load across the face is as non manly as you can get.
Who says they have to like it? Sometimes, sacrifices have to be made to assert your dominance.

sooooo bisexual?

i always figured gays cant get hard for women
A lot of straights can't get hard for women either. Hence the epidemic of impotency in modern society. Virile high-testosterone men can and will bang whatever they can.

You know a guy is brimming with overflowing T if you see him bang endless waves of horrendous women (or men).

Hence bisexual

If the dick raises up when woman touches it, to the bisexual category you go

Then again the fuck do i know lol
Coley, are you gay?

If a dude brooms you, you'll most likely get hard. It's the biology. Nuttin you can do bow dat. Would that make you bi?

Coley, are you gay?

If a dude brooms you, you'll most likely get hard. It's the biology. Nuttin you can do bow dat. Would that make you bi?

Well excuse me for not thinking about what happens when another man brooms me.

Are you making the rules now? Tell your spastic Shertard friends. I've just cum to accept the one drop rule. I'll gladly be gay. In fact: I embrace, prefer, and can't possibly be shamed about it. Just don't ever bother me or mine if you don't want to get it put in your ass.

Woah easy there, i got nothing against gays.Didnt realize that this would trigger that much

Knew i should not step in to this thread lol

Coley, are you gay?

Are you speaking from experience? Are you talking about a biological response if you don’t know it’s a dude? I’m not sure what brooming is, but I can tell you that if I know it’s a dude, I’m not getting excited. I’m a visual guy so ugly chicks don’t do it either. I had the hottest stripper ever giving me a lap dance, and it didn’t move because her B.O was so bad. No way a dude is moving it.

Woah easy there, i got nothing against gays.Didnt realize that this would trigger that much

Knew i should not step in to this thread lol
Dude you are a fucking Viking. Don’t be afraid to speak your mind.

Are you speaking from experience? Are you talking about a biological response if you don’t know it’s a dude? I’m not sure what brooming is, but I can tell you that if I know it’s a dude, I’m not getting excited. I’m a visual guy so ugly chicks don’t do it either. I had the hottest stripper ever giving me a lap dance, and it didn’t move because her B.O was so bad. No way a dude is moving it.
lol I suffer from the same problem- being an overly picky prissy bitch. The slightest thing can kill my bone and render me unable to fuck. That's because I'm approaching middle age with a tanking libido and declining testosterone. The 13 year old me would never ever decline a hole, no matter how stank it was.

Accept what you are. A low T half-man. You just aren't alpha enough to dominate dudes. And that's ok. I won't judge.

Back