What is with the kenny florian qoutes?

Every death is certain - Kenny Florian

Kenny got caught plagiarizing a fight analysis (claimed forgetting to source it was an oversight but he got called out for using someone else's material once before too) and Fox suspended him for a month.

And Sherdog likes to beat jokes to death! In fairness though, it has been fairly entertaining.
he didn't get caught, he brought it to their attention.

head_in_the_sand-461x307.jpg

It has not been funny in weeks, but this is Sherdog so we'll be seeing people spam it for likes well up into 2017.

"So my bottom line is I wanted to get a bunch of this stuff off my chest is.. is that.. you know.. I'm not no chump. I'm not going to just talk shit or whatever.. I can't remember where I was really going with that.."

"Because you get high all the time, you can’t find people that train all the time. But if you get high and train, you will get high and train all the time together and it will be fucking massive-takeover-smoke-weed-and-kill-people-shit."

- Kenny Florian

"Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?" Kenny Florian

“Moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty.”
~ Kenny Florian

Why is everyone saying qoutes and putting kenny florian after it? Kenny florian didnt even make the qoutes ppl say, is it some joke? what happened?
I guess you missed the news about him getting suspended for plagiarism.

So, I told Anderson, try the front kick. - Kenny Florian

So much tryhard in this thread.

- Kenny Florian

It has not been funny in weeks, but this is Sherdog so we'll be seeing people spam it for likes well up into 2017.
at least is less toxic than conor bless or head clean off or tank you.

and people are coming with some very entertaining quotes!

Et tu,brute? - K KF F

"I understand your frustration at no getting the belt"

Kenny Florian

"When there's no more room in hell...the dead will walk the earth"

Kenny Florian

Back