What is Volkanovski's Problem With Ortega?

In what way? Im curious.

EDIT: ahh the being late thing.

Yea maybe!

Them fawning all over each other she right at his heel all this lovey dovey bs, I get that she's a fighter too and as all right to be at his side but to me it all felt a little contrived like she was promoting herself on his ticket. This ole Bonnie & Clyde thing just didn't play well with me. And he actually looked gotten to by Volk at the presser by some of the things said.

Them fawning all over each other she right at his heel all this lovey dovey bs, I get that she's a fighter too and as all right to be at his side but to me it all felt a little contrived like she was promoting herself on his ticket. This ole Bonnie & Clyde thing just didn't play well with me. And he actually looked gotten to by Volk at the presser by some of the things said.
Oh no doubt. When he said you dont belong here,it bothered him.

He is just projecting right now because he knows Ortega will destroy him.

some may call these antics signs of being shook.

He's scared. Ortega is on a different level right now. Watch Holloway duck the rematch. A green Ortega almost knocked Holloway out, imagine what the current version would do to him.
Lol, Ortega has fought only once since getting his ass beat by Holloway. Doubt he’s much more improved. Relax there, kid.

From the show it seemed that Volk hated Ortega's lack of professionalism (always late to his teams practice and being proud of it), and his arrogant demeanor. Volk also had a problem with Chad for having a PED history, so Ortega now too.

Ortega is taller, has a bigger D and dreamy blue eyes.

He's scared. Ortega is on a different level right now. Watch Holloway duck the rematch. A green Ortega almost knocked Holloway out, imagine what the current version would do to him.

What? Lol.

They are just opposites.

Volk is a classy nice guy and generally underappreciated. All ppl talk about when it comes to Volk is that he should have lost against Max in their rematch, despite Volk decisively beating Max in their first fight.

Meanwhile Ortega is this handsome yet sleazy 2 faced cheat who is getting a TS off of 1 win. It's an undeserving TS. He's also getting overhyped now due to that 1 win, hypes moreso than Volk who is on a long win streak.

Dude, he's an adult, a professional..

This guy cares about one thing, winning..

If there's any animosity to Ortega it's self manufactured to assist in his mentality for performing on the night.
Or he doesnt like him,and is letting him know.

Back