What is vCash?

It's monies. We are all thousandaires.

Completely useless, virtual betting system with no reward, virtual or otherwise. The fact that it gets reset all the time makes it more useless. Personally, if anything I'd like to see it replaced with a "reputation" system so people can gauge the quality of a posters and their posts.

Completely useless, virtual betting system with no reward, virtual or otherwise. The fact that it gets reset all the time makes it more useless. Personally, if anything I'd like to see it replaced with a "reputation" system so people can gauge the quality of a posters and their posts.

this would be pretty good

the only problem with reputation systems is that posters like 99silva (and many others who i will not mention as it could be considered member bashing) who have no brain power at all, could bring down ones reputation on virtue of their own idiocy.

It lets you know if you should or shouldn't bet with real money.

It's real money, in American dollars, that you are free to withdraw at anytime. You do this by closing your account and then messaging a moderator with your bank details

Wait till you have enough vcash to buy a reebok kit...

why do we all have the same amount now?

vCash=Virgin cash. The more you have the more likely you are a virgin.

i don't care about this virtual cash. I don't do anything with it and i never do it most likely.

Back