What is up with this incel movement?

Incels are extremists compared to usual virgins. Their bitterness and crazyness is way off the charts. Like being fans of Elliot Rodger etc. They even attack those among them who have managed to get a girl.

This dramatization of an actual incel rant should shed some light to their mindset:

All groups inevitably unwittingly create groups to counter a given philosophy. Feminazis and incels are cosmically interconnected. The alt right couldn’t exist without the alt left. Dems can’t exist without republicans. Etc etc

Incels are just another tribe to combat an equally polar viewpoint. A very odd, weird, crusty sock in the corner kind of tribe.... but a tribe nonetheless.

I wonder if some legalized brothels would help these dudes out but I doubt it. I think there is something deeper than just not getting any pussy. If its as simple as pussy, then I have no fucking idea what to do with these dudes.

Man I wanna type up a whole rant but I'm drunk and don't give a fuck about virgins at the moment.

Fuck it.

One of the many drawbacks of social media. Back in the day, these fools would have just gone about their weirdo business all alone, not daring to share their views because people would tell them that they were weird. Then, eventually found a girl that would take them on through desparation and be pussywhipped for the rest of their lives.

Now they can find other weirdos online and start a "movement" that takes them even further down the path of being an undesirable weirdo.
Technically, they're more on Chan boards and the like than social media, but yeah.

I wonder if some legalized brothels would help these dudes out but I doubt it. I think there is something deeper than just not getting any pussy. If its as simple as pussy, then I have no fucking idea what to do with these dudes.
Yeah, I think they know they can pay for it, but the problem is they don't want to, they feel entitled to it and occasionally they resent women and Chad's so much for it that they lash out like Elliot Rodger or the truck attacker in Toronto.

3rd wave/modern feminists are the original incels

Think about it

Technically, they're more on Chan boards and the like than social media, but yeah.

Hmm, I've had the discussion before, but I definitely think that, by definition, forums are a form of social media.

Everything has to be a movement now. Being single is called MTGOW and being a virgin is being a part of the incel movement. I'm surprised there's isn't a movement for breathing air.

Angry that they missed the boat of women being socially obligated to give them pussy once they meet the minimum requirement of possessing a penis and employment.
Lol most of these guys are barely employed I bet. They lack the social skills to talk to a woman. How are they going to pass a job interview

You flatter me but I am no Chad and in fact I used to be one of those adult virgins that were considered extraordinary rare.

Seriously based on your posts, this does not surprise me.

Hmm, I've had the discussion before, but I definitely think that, by definition, forums are a form of social media.
That's not a common definition, but you're entitled to your opinion.

That's not a common definition, but you're entitled to your opinion.

I meant this definition

social media
noun
  1. websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking.
And

social networking
ˌsəʊʃəlˈnɛtwɜːkɪŋ/
noun
  1. the use of dedicated websites and applications to interact with other users, or to find people with similar interests to one's own.

I meant this definition

social media
noun
  1. websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking.
And

social networking
ˌsəʊʃəlˈnɛtwɜːkɪŋ/
noun
  1. the use of dedicated websites and applications to interact with other users, or to find people with similar interests to one's own.
To me, social media is Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. This forum has been around since the late 90s. It's not a web 2.0 site. But feel free to disagree.

Before we get started, I talked to older folks who were lonely in the 80s or 90s and they coped with it by learning unique skills like entertainment hypnosis or engaged in technology or trying to invent things or computer coding. But now, todays incel seem very angry and violent.

Don't get me wrong, socially awkward human beings have always existed since its an aspect of human nature. But with the likes of Elliot Rodger and the Toronto van attacker, it seems like many are choosing violence as an avenue and I don't know why?

Just to clarify, Incel is " involuntary celibate" people that are lacking in social skills or unable to find female companionship.

I think a lot of it has to do with how the internet allows the things that an incel would be upset about to be compounded, making them worse. When it's just happening in their circle, then sure there being a handful of desired women they can't get sucks, but they could at least console themselves by telling themselves "it's just the girls here. They are better somewhere else" or "girls are just golddiggers". Now they see women from all over kind of find appeal in similar traits that these guys don't have, and they see that women do like guys that aren't necessarily rich or great looking, and that takes away their built-in excuses leaving them even deeper in a hole.

I do feel like repressive sexual views in our society play into these kinds of things. If they had grown up in a place where the concept of prostitution is just a normal, even if fringe, part of society, they would probably just be upset about the lack of ability to get women and go out with friends and bang sex workers. Beyond that, maybe doing so would make it easier for them to communicate with women and learn things about them, instead of looking at them as these objects from afar.

This is what happens when all the whiny losers suddenly hold hands across the Internet aka Reddit / 4chan.

Now it’s MGTOW - “Men going their own way.”

Forced meme is forced.

There was vidya games in the 80s and 90s but no overly violent young men.
You might misremember some things ...
CreepyUnawareGartersnake-small.gif

tumblr_m81iko4xFg1rs5mg1o4_500.gif

Back in the day, people like this would do everyone a favor and just kill themselves. Now they have internet friends to share in their self-imposed misery and commiserate together to form a "movement" of not getting laid and being angry about it. It's hilarious and unbelievably pathetic.

it's made up by the media to have shit to write about.

Before we get started, I talked to older folks who were lonely in the 80s or 90s and they coped with it by learning unique skills like entertainment hypnosis or engaged in technology or trying to invent things or computer coding. But now, todays incel seem very angry and violent.

Don't get me wrong, socially awkward human beings have always existed since its an aspect of human nature. But with the likes of Elliot Rodger and the Toronto van attacker, it seems like many are choosing violence as an avenue and I don't know why?

Just to clarify, Incel is " involuntary celibate" people that are lacking in social skills or unable to find female companionship.

Stop using the term incel. Stop labeling them and putting them under an umbrella so that they can identify as a group and band together. Just let them be individual weirdos.

Get kids to eat good food, not processed shit. Get kids in sports and outdoor activities. Have young people working jobs as early as possible. Put morals and stories from the Bible back into the education system ASAP.

Do this now and prevent more weirdos developing.

Im a weirdo, but ive never been down with grouping up with others. Maybe im just ashamed of the weird parts of me, or just cant be bothered to deal with other weirdos. I dont know. But in the end, i dont believe internet inte4action, and especislly social media, is a good thing to foster more typical 'normal' adults.

As for incels, ive never head the term outside this forum. Like any other group angry with others qbout a false injustice, its just a defense mecanism to avoid owning up to your own faukts and tryijg to change. Nothing new.

Back