What is up with these David and Goliath WW fights?

Just create the damn 165lbs divsion already!! Clearly a lot of 55ers are sick of the cut, so sick that they are jumping up 15lbs in fight weigh!

Masvidal and Pettis signed on the dotted line so apparently the size difference is irrelevant to them so no I don’t think it’s a mismatch because of size or a mismatch at all.
If that's your criteria then you are saying there is no such thing as a mismatch. And implying that you are an idiot.

David vs. Goliath should have been changed to a DQ when the slingshot came out.

Palestinian Athletic Commission was not on their game that day.

well they obviously weren't testing goliath for PED's or having non man blood.
slingshot was fair game

If that's your criteria then you are saying there is no such thing as a mismatch. And implying that you are an idiot.
I didn’t state any criteria for what makes a mismatch. Re read my original comment but this time use comprehension skills. Or else I might imply you have a low IQ. Oh the irony of your last sentence
EDIT: my original response was directed to the very last sentence in the OP: Stay a dumbass my guy
Edit: let me break it down some more since you’re apparently slow. If Masvidal and Pettis do not think the size difference is a mismatch who are we to say otherwise? Do we know more about those fighters than they themselves? And dispite the size difference I think their skills match up well with their next opponent. I simply replied to the OP and you retort a response completely off base. You’re a certified shertard.

Last edited:
Anthony Johnson used to fight at WW.
zvXOXpZ.gif

giphy.gif

Bump. Nice one TS you absolute dickhead. David beat Goliath btw.

What are you watching? Pettis wasn't much smaller than Wonderboy at all.

I wonder if Woodley feels devalidated from all this.. first he loses his belt and then 2 of the 3 guys he defended his title against get flatlined by former lightweights.

It reminds me of Pride and it's fucking awesome, hard to see how anyone could disagree. The smaller man going up, weathering the storm and showing heart and determination, then catching the bigger man slipping and violently putting him to sleep.That's the kind of stuff they write movies about. If that's not what you came to see, why do you even watch mma?

giphy.gif

Back