What is University like?

It was much harder than school. Harder drinking, harder drugs and harder shagging.

I'm surprised I pulled through.

Are you majoring in software development/software engineering?
If yes:
Enjoy never seeing friends, spending hours inside a computer dungeon working on code, wondering why your shit doesn't compile or has errors or returns null.
You'll spend four years going to hack-a-thons and Smash Brothers tournaments, play League of Legends, get really hipster software shirts that say things like "if (drunk) { do shit } else { self.getDrunk; }".
After four~five miserable years, you'll get an amazing job offer, and you'll cry tears of joy as you drive away from your unemployed alumni who claim they're going home to "rest before doing the after college job thing".

If you're majoring in anything else:
You'll have a bitching time (unless it's engineering, then your shit's gonna suck about the same as software majors), you'll party, you'll have fun, you'll go abroad, you'll go on spring break trips, on campus parties, you'll drink with friends, you'll do stupid shit in dorms.
Then after four or five years you'll be unemployed as fuck and you'll feel like a dumbass for pretending business administration or economics or whatever was a solid major choice and that "every major can get a good job if you love doing it" etc.

Getting laid:
Once you figure out your demographic, you'll have a much easier time getting laid. Girls in high school want to have sex but they're afraid of sex reputation. Basically they get labeled as a whore for having sex. But in college, they learn that not every guy runs around telling all his friends like a fucking idiot that he had sex. If you can say funny shit, try to close, shower up and clean up nice and keep your fucking mouth shut about who you take home and who knows about it, you'll get laid all the time.
Also figure out your demo.
I'm a 5'7" Hispanic, former hip hop dancer, engineering graduate who plays beer pong and goes on hikes. I have no fucking business hitting on blonde sorority girls or hipster cafe employees. But hitting on Asian girls? I can close like 85% of the time.
They can't be super hot white washed Asian girls though, those girls dig white guys.
Knowing who you are successful with is most of the game.

It must have been pretty serious if you can't name, on the internet, what this completely anonymous (fictional) person did.

Who said I couldn't name it? I chose not to, but its not like it was something really serious. He got caught stealing, it was stupid and immature but I don't think it was a heinous act, its not like he put on a ski mask and beat the hell out of somebody. He took something that was not his out of the locker room, he got caught, and he was kicked off the team. Not that serious.

Anonymous =/= fictional.

I got laid something crazy at Uni. It helped having a Welsh accent at an English uni. If you've got any reasonable amount of game, getting laid won't be an issue at all.

Who said I couldn't name it? I chose not to, but its not like it was something really serious. He got caught stealing, it was stupid and immature but I don't think it was a heinous act, its not like he put on a ski mask and beat the hell out of somebody. He took something that was not his out of the locker room, he got caught, and he was kicked off the team. Not that serious.

Anonymous =/= fictional.

You couldn't because you didn't allow yourself. It just seemed strange to not give the dirt on someone that nobody will know who it is anyway, and the dirt isn't even anything special to begin with. That's all.

I wasn't saying that they are the same thing.

Currently going for criminal justice, maybe be a lawyer or a councillor for kids in trouble, because i was once like that myself.

University is what you make of it, whether that be your social life or your grades. I believe that most people find the first year of university to be the most difficult. If you want to go to law school, I would recommend that you work fairly hard from the get go (while still having fun - work life balance!). Although most law schools will place more emphasis on grades from your latter years of university, the first year grades are usually the ones that drag most people's GPAs down.

I'm a 29 year old male now. Graduated when I was 22. University was the best f**king years of my life!! No question.

TS, have fun!

Back