Social What is "Toxic Masculinity"? (Study shows feminists prefer "benevolent sexists")

Wtf? Im not bitter. What is with guys and their opposition to any brute trutj on this forum? See my mayberry threads about the evolutionary importance of looks. I spit facts and science (in those threads backed up by evolutionary psychologists and history and religion and philiospophy and studies and peer reviewed journals) and angry guys in denial instead attack me and scream that "who cares or your bitter" i am not. I find it hilarious and love how nature acts. A lot of you guys cope 24/7 and cant bear truth.

cool story bro. you dont sound bitter at all.

maybe try going for a different kind of woman. that will help with your problem.

edit: oh your young. that explains it.

Female will sermonize what they perceive as weaker men about toxic masculinity, but when they encounter a true toxic masculine guy, they will gobble his cock.

Don't believe what they say, look at their actions.
How dare you blithely speak about large groups in broad terms when you're talking about large groups of broads!

Dont care i am also under 25 yrs old so i dont care what you old guys say i can be whatever i want. Your a poster boy for a blue pilled NPC. Drone slave. Meanwhile Trump has 5 kids from 3 different women and his behavior has been rewarded by other men and women througjout his life.
And meanwhile he is your president. Likewise Bolsonaro is president and so is Putin and Duterte.

I am onto something meanwhile you stick your head in the sand and cope.

out of our 44 presidents, how many have been like that?

Dont care i am also under 25 yrs old so i dont care what you old guys say i can be whatever i want. Your a poster boy for a blue pilled NPC. Drone slave. Meanwhile Trump has 5 kids from 3 different women and his behavior has been rewarded by other men and women througjout his life.
Rewarded, eh? Trump is the laughing stock of the world. And most people who have 5 kids from 3 different women are deadbeat losers and rarely men who demand respect in their communities.

What planet are you from?

I don't really disagree with the title, but the peta vid got a chuckle out of me.
I don't like the organisation, but this is not something i'd complain about.

More veggies with soy burgers.....I heard that really creates the hypertrophy. Just ask the left!

I am outraged!

Oh wait, I forgot I don't care what people with bitch tits think.

If this shit bothers you i hate to break it to you. You're already not masculine.

Bunch of internet virgins and socially awkward right wingers think they're masculine <Lmaoo>

If this shit bothers you i hate to break it to you. You're already not masculine.

Bunch of internet virgins and socially awkward right wingers think they're masculine <Lmaoo>

BUT PETA AND THE TV ARE MAKING ME SO MAD!!!!!!!

Who cares what a bunch of pussies think? What are they going to do lol? We could kick the shit out of these people.

Female will sermonize what they perceive as weaker men about toxic masculinity, but when they encounter a true toxic masculine guy, they will gobble his cock.

Don't believe what they say, look at their actions.

Agreed. Assuming he is attractive to her.

out of our 44 presidents, how many have been like that?

Half were genocidal and majority were openly racist and hypermasculine. Several had affairs and god knows how many had illegitimate kids.

There is a term for it. It's called Alpha Fucks, Beta Bucks

Girls in their prime will fuck the alpha males while ignoring the nice guys, and when their physical appearance dwindle as they age, they look for the beta provider to supply them with money/resources as they can no longer compete against the younger girls for the alpha male's attention.

Do you have experience with this as a beta male @tonni?

giphy.gif

Do guys really not understand the difference between positive and negative male behavior?

Being Assertive is positive male behavior. Being belligerent isn't.
Approaching a potential sexual partner respectfully is positive male behavior. Being a pushy, entitled, sexual creep isn't.
Financially providing for your family is positive male behavior. Using money as a tool to reward/punish your family isn't.

I realize the degrees of separation can be difficult but I've always thought this was generally agreed upon knowledge. Given how many threads there are on masculinity out there, perhaps we really do have a problem. A lot of guys seem to not know the difference between posiitve and negative versions of an action. Or feel compelled to defend negative male behavior for reasons that have nothing to do with whether or not the behavior is good or bad.

Im very happy for you and your hubby!
You and I have have different definitions of the word "traditional." Growing up around your mom's gang bangs obviously liberated your sexual views.

Last edited:
Back