What is TJ Really After?

datfnguy

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Does anyone find it odd that TJ is so hell bent on fighting a smaller champ? I mean I really thought he was calling out Mighty Mouse because of the record and the P4P bragging rights, but now he get's called out by Henry and says he'll fight him at flyweight??
He's basically saying he's so good he can beat anyone his size or smaller.
<{nope}><{cruzshake}>

Great way to make Henry look like a badass.

He’ll do whatever he can to avoid Moraes.

Does anyone find it odd that TJ is so hell bent on fighting a smaller champ? I mean I really thought he was calling out Mighty Mouse because of the record and the P4P bragging rights, but now he get's called out by Henry and says he'll fight him at flyweight??
<{nope}><{cruzshake}>

He’s not even good enough to be in the top 10 at Featherweight

I think he secretly wants to bang Faber's chin...

I think he secretly wants to bang Faber's chin...

images

he obviously wants to beat another champ because being a dbl champ is all the rage these days.

<{nope}><{cruzshake}>

so tj going down to 125 is cause he wants to fight smaller guys. im sure henry and dj would be the same size as tj.

<{nope}><{cruzshake}>

Nothing wrong with him fighting at 125 if he can make the weight just like there was nothing wrong with Conor fighting at 145. Being a double champ is rarified air and the only guys ahead of TJ are/were double champs.

Moraes has been ducking TJ ever since he joined the ufc.

These games are fun!
T.J. is 0-1 vs Cruz, 1-1 vs Assuncao and 0-1 vs Dodson. All guys in his own top 10. And he’s trying to fight a Flyweight on a 3 fight win streak. If he’s not ducking Moraes, he’s ducking someone else lol

T.J. is 0-1 vs Cruz, 1-1 vs Assuncao and 0-1 vs Dodson. All guys in his own top 10. And he’s trying to fight a Flyweight on a 3 fight win streak. If he’s not ducking Moraes, he’s ducking someone else lol
Lol Cruz? Lolololol the guy can't even fight. The Olympics happen more frequently than Snoozinator fighting. Lololol Assuncao.... Dude easily lost to TJ in the rematch and arguably lost the first fight. Wins fights by split decision.... Yeah what a contender!

Dodson? ROFL get outta here. Dude is never fighting TJ unless TJ starts losing a bunch. Dodson is lucky to still be in the top10.

Pretty sure cejudo called out TJ.... Not the other way around

Cool agenda though. I see it a mile away.

Moraes deserves a shot over all these bozos you mentioned. They're most likely gonna make TJ fight Moraes unless Snoozinator comes back so hang on to your panties. The UFC don't even like TJ so he isn't getting any special treatment.

He’ll do whatever he can to avoid Moraes.
Only on a 3 fight win streak after losing to Assuncao. Arguably lost against Dodson and should have if points were deducted, fought very dirty but that's down the memory hole. Threw a head kick against Sterling that looked like a knee because Sterling shot right at that moment which ended up being a knockout, basically another Mousasi vs Hall 1 moment.

usually guys in boxing move up to take more than 1 belt

but ya know whatever. mma fighters dont want to fight men of the same size.

usually guys in boxing move up to take more than 1 belt

but ya know whatever. mma fighters dont want to fight men of the same size.
MMA fighters cut much more weight and the divisions are spread further apart. The lower weight classes in boxing are separated by a mere few pounds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back