What is this warning light on my car :(

Should be in the glove box for easy access

You should also check your spare tire regularly and make sure you have tools inside the car to change it

My glove box is full of skittles / m&ms and the like

The car is trashed. Leave it in a ditch and start looking for a new one.

I had to take car cause of Canadian ice storm and this is all I need:

82386832_2795711103819924_3808956527725772800_n.jpg

It looks like some kind of quarter circle with a McDonalds logo on top???

I tried to get good pics heres a closer one

82615299_687105178488280_3346646458437730304_n.jpg

wth is this and how much will it cost me?

If you don't want to fill the washer fluid with water then you can just pee in it instead

I legit never saw this before hah hah - the dealership always fills me up so I've never been low

I've had to fill up a few times. No big deal, buy a bottle from the garage, flip the hood, pop the cap off and fill until full. Costs a fiver.

Is it possible for washer fluid to freeze?

I've had to fill up a few times. No big deal, buy a bottle from the garage, flip the hood, pop the cap off and fill until full. Costs a fiver.

Is it possible for washer fluid to freeze?

I'll just go to some car rental place - and put on a show - pull up to their garage and be like

"I RENTED THIS CAR FROM YOU AND YOU GAVE ME NO WASHER FLUID!?!?!?"

They'll top me up and tell me they're sorry

Looks like two paperclips being thrown into a fire :eek:

sHuIYRe.png

Your car is going to kill you.

@Medulla Omoplata lives in a crawl space under the McDonalds leeching off their free WI-FI and only comes out to forage for dropped fries at the drive thru
<{chips}>

Then whose house did we have the BBQ at last weekend?

Oh my gawd! Looking at it more closely it looks like 2 huge fried chicken drumsticks sticking out of a KFC bucket.

Eat more fried chicken is the only answer. The light will not go away though.

Now that I think about it...I read a story that Canadian pirates are syphoning windshield washer fluid and replacing it with chicken bone liquor. I'd open 'er up and take a few shwigs.

I'll just go to some car rental place - and put on a show - pull up to their garage and be like

"I RENTED THIS CAR FROM YOU AND YOU GAVE ME NO WASHER FLUID!?!?!?"

They'll top me up and tell me they're sorry

It's Canada so probably

Back