What is this technique called?

It’s called having horrible striking

It's called "Don't get hit and close the distance and grapple a guy and then wrestlefuck him and then don't take any damage and then get a 30:27 and then be called a LW GOAT".

I would say that's a rather efficient technique.
Nice AV,
khabib-nurmagomedov-dustin-poirier-ufc-242-18.jpg

"30-27"

Weak and sloppy version of usman

Wow.
Unbelivably poor footwork.
How he was never knocked out remains a mystery.

It's called "Don't get hit and close the distance and grapple a guy and then wrestlefuck him and then don't take any damage and then get a 30:27 and then be called a LW GOAT".

I would say that's a rather efficient technique.
It does help him close the distance,but he is a sitting duck if someone decides to channel Fedor v Arlovski.
Still,most of the time people are so conditioned to just stay away from Khabib at all costs,that he never really gets in trouble for that donkey kong leap. <Lmaoo>

Wow.
Unbelivably poor footwork.
How he was never knocked out remains a mystery.
Its not mysterious at all.
Whenever Khabib rushes you,wether land air or sea,its best to get out of the way just in case.

its a jumping frontkick i guess
thats exactly what it is. I am guessing he wants to teep the guy into the cage and then spam double legs...but he is just all over the place sloppy with that haha.

Its just not his forte to explosivley leap into the air. Not with that tortoise shell on his back weighing him down... At least against Danis,he got some room to run hahahah

tumblr_mjeyt61c4A1rdutw3o1_400.gif

It does help him close the distance,but he is a sitting duck if someone decides to channel Fedor v Arlovski.
Still,most of the time people are so conditioned to just stay away from Khabib at all costs,that he never really gets in trouble for that donkey kong leap. <Lmaoo>

In all honesty we don't have Fedors left and right in MMA, not many people can pull out what he did to Arlvoski.

Reactions: HHJ
In all honesty we don't have Fedors left and right in MMA, not many people can pull out what he did to Arlvoski.
Nope. I have not really seen someone do that before or since. Not to a flying Knee attempt. Its usually happens after,not so close to take off that the guy still takes off after he is ko'd. One of the greatest KO's of all times.

When it happened i didnt even see it,it was so fast. But I couldnt fathom how arlovski could land face first the opposite direction he was going. I thought Fedor shot him.

Khabib is lucky that RDA wasn't trained by Paul Buentello
tumblr_mdg97jt2zo1ry1rm7o1_250.gif
The two are incomparable. A slow heavyweight barley lifting his knee vs khabib's fast flying double knee.

It's not so easy to catch that with a counter strike. And even if RDA managed to catch him with a counter it would have changed nothing. Unless you ko khabib with one shot he'll keep doing the same thing again and again. Get close, take you down, beat you up. Rinse and repeat.

Back