What is this called?

Its called the burn machine speed bag.
The Burn Machine ? TRAIN LIKE A BOSS!

3.jpg

8.png

looks like a bullshit gimmick to me.... he was probably sponsored by them to say that.

One needs to watch these training and hype videos with a solid amount of skepticism. I expect most of they workout equipment to be product placement at this point.

I own the Pro Speedbag and it is a useful exercise tool. It's good at developing resistence cardio and explosive endurance in the arms. It's a very unique workout in the sense that it's different then the days worth of time I've spent on bags.

I think I use it more during wait time in Modern Warefare 2 lobby's than incorporated in an actual workout.

it's hard to believe a review that says that thing is "a fantastic deal at $149.99" GTFO

looks like a bullshit gimmick to me.... he was probably sponsored by them to say that.

I'd say yeah, the Original Poster is probably paid by BurnMachine to post videos on forums of famous athletes using BurnMachine.

Somebody should just stick one of these "What is this?", "What is this called", "How is this called" threads, which are always asking about the Burn Machine.

^ I knew as soon as I saw "Anderson Silva "and "what using" that it was gonna be the burn machine..

Back