What is the worst thing you've ever done?

Shart after eating something the night before that had explosive power. Good thing wasn't enough ammo to touch any fabric.

Tossed a prostitute off a bridge a few hours ago.

Oh, worst? I cheated on a test in 2nd grade.

My grandfather had a cat infestation on a country ranch and drowned all the newborns and made me help.

Man this brought something searing back into my head - we had a mouse infestation at work and so I laid down some traps. So I show up the next morning and find a huge, fat fucking mouse dead in a trap with its eye popped out and shit ... and then a whole family of baby mice suckling on it. Like holy shit. I couldn't bring myself to kill them all so I just scooped them into a bin bag and threw it in the trash (Terrible fate for all of them I know). Shit haunted me for weeks

Shot a hobo point blank in the face because he asked me for about tree fitty

I wish we could post anonymously, I might not QUITE win but I'd be in with a chance. Lol.

I was at a club & had to take a shit really really bad so off I went. it was disgusting in there too.

finally, when I was done, there was no toilet paper. I started freaking out, until I noticed the dude in the next stall over was passed the fuck out. I took off his socks & used them to wipe.

Nine years ago I (possibly) cheated on a gf that I had been dating for close to 5 years.

I was in college at the time and was at a party. A lady friend of mine came into town with her best friend who happened to be cousins with this gal I met in school who invited me to the party. The girl from out of town and I had been very friendly with each other during a "break" with my current gf and well we were both attracted to each other but never overtly admitted to anything as she was dating a guy during this time as well.

The best friend tried to keep us apart most of the night and told us to "behave" and we maintained distance for the first couple of hours until everyone started getting drunk and neither of us cared anymore and started to get chummy. I ended up blacking out and couldnt remember much from the night before.

The next morning I commuted to my home town to see my girlfriend and directly went over to her place. We start to fool around and yells out a "what the fuck" and points at my penis and neck being glittery. I literally had no clue wtf was going on. I made up some lie about there being glitter on a countertop because a roomate had a girl over and got it on my hands while taking a piss and she surprisingly believed it.

I texted my friend from the night before and she said she blacked out as well and couldnt remember much. My brother who was with me said he saw us go into a room for a while, but couldnt remember much either. I asked my friend from the night before if she had been wearing glitter and she said "yeah I use lotion with glitter in it" and then put it all together, but blows I cant remember what really happened.

I was at a club & had to take a shit really really bad so off I went. it was disgusting in there too.

finally, when I was done, there was no toilet paper. I started freaking out, until I noticed the dude in the next stall over was passed the fuck out. I took off his socks & used them to wipe.

but thats how you get Corona

Nine years ago I (possibly) cheated on a gf that I had been dating for close to 5 years.

I was in college at the time and was at a party. A lady friend of mine came into town with her best friend who happened to be cousins with this gal I met in school who invited me to the party. The girl from out of town and I had been very friendly with each other during a "break" with my current gf and well we were both attracted to each other but never overtly admitted to anything as she was dating a guy during this time as well.

The best friend tried to keep us apart most of the night and told us to "behave" and we maintained distance for the first couple of hours until everyone started getting drunk and neither of us cared anymore and started to get chummy. I ended up blacking out and couldnt remember much from the night before.

The next morning I commuted to my home town to see my girlfriend and directly went over to her place. We start to fool around and yells out a "what the fuck" and points at my penis and neck being glittery. I literally had no clue wtf was going on. I made up some lie about there being glitter on a countertop because a roomate had a girl over and got it on my hands while taking a piss and she surprisingly believed it.

I texted my friend from the night before and she said she blacked out as well and couldnt remember much. My brother who was with me said he saw us go into a room for a while, but couldnt remember much either. I asked my friend from the night before if she had been wearing glitter and she said "yeah I use lotion with glitter in it" and then put it all together, but blows I cant remember what really happened.

sounds like some dude at the party stole the chics glitter lotion..

I've mentioned it on here before, but i called a kids helpline when about 10 with a mate. My mate was the kid, he was telling the counselor that his dad hits him, he's really scared etc etc. I then came in the background "hey son what are you doing?" "Oh Dad stop hitting me, owwww! DAD! DAD!" then we hung up.

I know we knew it was bad back then but probably not how bad, god damn i still feel bad about that one.

I've mentioned it on here before, but i called a kids helpline when about 10 with a mate. My mate was the kid, he was telling the counselor that his dad hits him, he's really scared etc etc. I then came in the background "hey son what are you doing?" "Oh Dad stop hitting me, owwww! DAD! DAD!" then we hung up.

I know we knew it was bad back then but probably not how bad, god damn i still feel bad about that one.
That reminds me of the time I called the gambling help line they post above the pull tabs at dive bars, there was some championship basketball game happening the next day and I asked the lady talking to me if she had heard any “inside information” about the game from other callers. She got super pissed and threatened to have the police trace me or something like that and I hung up.

Back