What is the worst thing you've ever done?

gizmo J

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When I was in the 2nd grade a friend and I was putting pencils in boy's butt cracks that was showing, I saw a girl that was showing and put a pencil in her butt crack, the girl shouted "get away from me".

I didn't realize at the time that was sexual assault, I feel really bad about it.

438907.jpg

When I was in the 2nd grade a friend and I was putting pencils in boy's butt cracks that was showing, I saw a girl that was showing and put a pencil in her butt crack, the girl shouted "get away from me".

I didn't realize at the time that was sexual assault, I feel really bad about it.
That’s pretty funny. You were 7, so you get a pass.

When I was a kid I stole some keys that someone had left in their door. I hid them in a tree then went back a few hours later and gave them back. The details are sketchy being it was nearly 40 years ago but she gave me chocolate as a reward for finding them.

Set fire to my elementary school yard, maybe.

Stole a post an made it my own.

All kinds of fucked up shit that I was ashamed of for years..Spent the last 40 years doing the right things and making amends..

I was 10 or 11, I was with my mom visiting my Grandma and went to the store. Coming back i took a shortcut through a walkway filled with bushes and caught two younger boys doing some shady shit with each other. I told them i went to their school and if they didn't go home and get me money I would tell the whole school what I saw. They told me where they lived (Same townhouse complex as my grandma) so I walked by their place shortly after and I could hear the crying inside from outside.

I don't think I've done anything in my life that level of evil since. I didn't go to that school or have any intention of telling anyone for the record.

Did the pen caps remain in their butts? We did it aswell to some classmate and it did.

Edit: Oh, simply in the butt cracks, we put it directly in his butthole.

I shit my pants while at a youth hostel in Denmark and when they got discovered (I'd thrown them out the window into what I thought was a very secluded staircase down to a basement) I managed to frame one of my best friends. He had to go and pick them up and throw them in the trash in front of our entire class. Poor guy.

Back