What is the worst thing Dana has ever lied about to the fans/fighters about?

"(insert fighters name, who is on the next PPV) is the best P4P fighter of all time in my book." - according to Dana White

Personally mine is "women will never fight in the ufc"

Not sure if that was a lie or the sort just grew and times change.

You've never changed your mind about something? How many guys say " I'll never get married" or " I'll never work 9-5" ?

People grow, times change. All of us may think one thing now and change out beliefs later.

Dana has outright lied a number of times but hats one I don't hold against him. She he says one thing in the press and news comes out two days later like " the UFC is not for sale" , that I have a big ass issue with

Not a lie but the way he berated and took the piss out of Cris Cyborg still irks me. Dude is just a shitty person

Not the worst but pretty big.

Dana White - “The UFC is not for sale,”White declared to The Las Vegas Journal Review. “The ESPN story is overblown. Darren Rovell is not a fan of facts. His facts could not be further off.”

“1.5 million buys – I’ll jump, I’ll BASE jump off the Mandalay Bay. I promise,” White boldly claimed.

GrpGD5.gif

Still waiting for Dana to give Calgary a make good.

Recently my favorite bullshit of Dana is:

- Tony and Khabib fight will be for the championship
- So Conor is going to be stripped
- I dont know. Next question

He is the synonym of BullShit.

When he lied saying that GSP was in his way to the hospital after the Hendricks fight and later on, we learned that the ufc staff was trying to stop him from going in the post press conference where Dana was in full bashing mode.

The UFC is NOT for sale.

That bald fuck actually said this right before it actually was sold.

Sounds like another reason to hate ronda lol not only did she grace us with her insufferable presence for years she brought all of wmma along with her

This woman's judo was amazing to eatch in the octagon

Till they figured her out, and she had no answer for it (due to a combination of factors, two of which were her weak ego and her trainer)

Back