What is the worst thing Dana has ever lied about to the fans/fighters about?

BjPenn2017

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Personally mine is "women will never fight in the ufc"

Didn't he lie about Brock's UFC 200 return, hard to keep up because he lies so much.

Who gives a shit?

Is this what your interested in?

News flash fight promotors lie. As far as promotors go Dana is ok in my book. Not the worst by a mile. Not even close.

Stop being an ignorant sook.

He said it and meant it. It wasn't a lie.

It was RONDA ROUSEY that changed that. An incredible woman who changed this sport for ever.

Shit, I can't even BEGIN to count

ggoy3vH.png

It was RONDA ROUSEY that changed that. An incredible woman who changed this sport for ever.

Sounds like another reason to hate ronda lol not only did she grace us with her insufferable presence for years she brought all of wmma along with her

This -- at that point he genuinely and honestly believed it was never

if someone asked me at that point -- my answer would have been the same

nevertheless, I still do wish I was correct

Who gives a shit?

News flash fight promotors lie. As far as promotors go Dana is ok in my book. Not the worst by a mile. Not even close.

"Making it up to the fans" After UFC 112

Sounds like another reason to hate ronda lol not only did she grace us with her insufferable presence for years she brought all of wmma along with her

She is such cancer. I mentioned her name in a comment on Iko Uwais (actor) IG, something along the lines of "I hope Ronda Rousey isn't on Mile 22" (a movie he's shooting). And turns out im then blocked.

When your sooo sensitive to criticism that even co-stars start blocking people on your behalf. Jeez.

Wasn't that broad in complete denial in a recent interview when someone brought up the losses to Holly? Surreal. I can't imagine what it must be like to even conversate with this person, she's completely nuts.

This thread gets made (almost) as much as “Cringiest Moments in the UFC” or “Schaub said something ridiculous”

That’s a change of opinion, maybe a broken promise; not a fucking nasty lie.

A lie requires you to be aware you’re deceiving somebody at the time you say it.

Everything Rhonda
Everything positive about WMMA

Who gives a shit?

I don't know many promoters but I don't think "Not as bad as the others" is an award you want. He's still a lying, greedy sleaze

Back