Movies What is the worst movie you've ever seen? (Analysis)

Man of Steel is probably the worst movie I’ve ever seen. More because it had all this money and hype behind it, and some people actually like it, when it’s clearly just a bag of CGI dogshit. There’s been similar crap movies, but I’ve never seen anything quite so bad. At least other bad films weren’t ruining or attempting to ruin a classic, iconic character in the way that movie did. It doesn’t have any redeeming qualities.
We are awash with CGI dogshit movies. Is there really much difference? Didnt they change the story to make it a tad less ridiculous?

We are awash with CGI dogshit movies. Is there really much difference? Didnt they change the story to make it a tad less ridiculous?

Superman, to me, is a little more like Santa Claus than Wolverine. He’s for the kids, for the family. That’s his role. He’s not some testosterone addled retard, which is what that movie made him, along with being a CGI shitfest.

51xMT6w2EwL._SY445_.jpg

The Joker. Nothing about it was good imo and I feel like I deserve to be paid back even though I watched it for free.

Xmen Dark Phoenix. I turned it off after about 10 minutes.

Superman, to me, is a little more like Santa Claus than Wolverine. He’s for the kids, for the family. That’s his role. He’s not some testosterone addled retard, which is what that movie made him, along with being a CGI shitfest.
Fair enough, I've only really seen the originals and this one.

Fair enough, I've only really seen the originals and this one.

That’s just how I feel about it, it’s not like my opinion is any better than yours brother. A lot of people seem to love a lot of things I don’t like. Like gravy. I don’t eat gravy. People think I’m nuts

Dracula Dead and Loving it is my choice. They had Mel Brooks and Leslie Nielsen and I’m not sure I laughed more than once throughout.

It may not be very funny, but it is one of the more faithful Bram Stoker adaptations.

Back