Movies What is the worst movie you've ever seen? (Analysis)

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
enhance

John Henry has got to be one of the, if not the worse movie I've seen. Not counting films that are intentionally bad and over the top as a joke like Sharknado or Tyler Perry movies.

Now, of course I didn't expect this movie to be The Godfather but man, I expected a little something. I'm not even gonna bother with covering spoilers because it's not that serious of a film (consider this a spoiler alert btw).

Terry Crews plays John Henry, a strong, brooding, man living in LA who finds himself taking care of a Honduran girl who doesn't speak English in a Logan-esque manner. First off, that "she can't speak English" and can't communicate with John Henry alone is an unnecessary complication the film burdened itself with. The film gives us a cop-out translation with his father who surprises him with fluency in Spanish because "I was sleepin' with mad Latin girls back 'n the day!" or something silly like that.

The film has all of these unnecessary flash-backs to John Henry's teenhood.

There is no dramatic build up, no real resolution, no moral of the story, the plot is weak, the script is cringy. You're lulled in with this false expectation that at least there will be mindless action, but it doesn't even have THAT!!! Terry Crews is all big and buff for no damn reason.

This seriously seemed like something some first year film college students made as a project and one is left completely baffled as to why season stars such as Terry Crews or LudaChristopher Bridges starred in this in the first place.

Anyway, what do you say is the worst movie you've ever seen?

Last edited:
I can't recall what age I was exactly but I was with my family as a child at Butlins, in Bognor Regis.

They played Apollo 13. We all walked out.

*edit, u have no idea how many times spell check fucked me over with the spelling of "bognor regis"!!!!

I can't recall what age I was exactly but I was with my family as a child at Butlins, in Bonor Regis.

They played Apollo 13. We all walked out.

Really? The 1995 movie with Tom Hanks? I thought it was critically acclaimed.

p̶l̶u̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶G̶u̶m̶p̶ ̶s̶e̶q̶u̶e̶l̶

graffiti-bridge-vhs-1-39721.jpg

Do NOT, under ANY circumstances watch this film. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Prince FAN! This soundtrack is a BANGER! Heck, I even loved Under The Cherry Moon!!! But this is a wheeled runaway dumpster fire of a movie!

Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!

I tried to warn you!!!

probably one of those Sharknado movies man they're terrible. Tried watching Seven Psychopaths and that plot was pretty terrible didn't even finish it.

Back