What is the worst call by the ref you've seen?

Matt scored a vicious knockdown on sell and gets on top, Cecil peoples jumps on his back about to stop it then figures sell hasn't taken enough punishment and changes his fucking mind at the last second. That fight went WAY too long.

it was Yves Lavigne

I think all punching should be stopped as soon as someone even looks out. Why does anyone want to inflict injury on an opponent who is no longer a threat! Should be disqualified if they overdo it!

How about the Yvel Rizzo fight ref literally stood right over them and watched Yvel murder him after he was KO'd does any one have a pic or GIF?

4.gif

I was about 30 feet away when warren was taking that beating and almost lost my voice screaming to stop it.

I think all punching should be stopped as soon as someone even looks out. Why does anyone want to inflict injury on an opponent who is no longer a threat! Should be disqualified if they overdo it!

By that logic they should just do away with referees altogether.

HOLY SHIT, I thought it was on a loop, wasn't till I saw someone quote that I noticed the gif includes the stoppage, I have never seen anything close to as bad as that.

EDIT: where the fuck was his corner.
Anyone know who was in it?

This is so pathetic, that ref should be banned for life. The incompetence is amazing.
if anyone is interested to see the vid. This happens at 11 min mark.
[YT]2UR7OsWbKYc[/YT]

....and of course, there's always this disgusting bit of criminally negligent homicide:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBNQNwCyYqk

This obviously has to be one of the worst ever considering the dude went into a coma, never regained consciousness and died 10 days later.

This is so pathetic, that ref should be banned for life. The incompetence is amazing.

Is this the fight where the ref asked the unconscious fighter if he was Knocked out???

did he expect the guy to say, "yep, I'm asleep"?

Is this the fight where the ref asked the unconscious fighter if he was Knocked out???

did he expect the guy to say, "yep, I'm asleep"?

Yes he did actually I forgot about that. I shouldn't laugh but I did just now thinking about the ridiculousness of the whole situation.

Cyborg vs I think shayna bazler on CBS was fuxking horrible. Its 9 pm on a Saturday night on CBS and cyborg knocks out this poor girl twice. It was unreal to watch live.

Back