What is the ultimate finishing move in mma? My vote goes to a standing arm-triangle

Flying armbar, flying triangle, flying omaplata.

Thai Plum destruction

26-silva-o.gif

I've pulled off standing arm triangles just messing around and its AWESOME. (I've never gone to a grappling school)

Standing guillotine in an actual fight seems way more brutal though.
Stealth brag detected.

Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique
Why hasn't anyone transitioned this technique to MMA yet?
Pai mei doesn't train any fighters? He would be fascinating to listen to in the corner; slapping the shit out of his fighters with bamboo and making them break boards between rounds...

KZ's Twister over Garcia is up there, but this is the ultimate finishing move in the UFC to date, for my money:

2u7ao03.gif

As for ALL of MMA, well, I'll have to think about that further.

UFC172-JosephBenavidezXTimElliott-06-SloMo-rtfront-400-sg.gif

This guillotine was badass. Elliott was completely helpless, and couldn't even tap, except with his feet.

what do you mean but "ultimate"? If you mean the most spectacular submission it would probably be a flying armbar IMHO.

gugoplata (spelling). when nick diaz did this to takanori gomi I was in shock someone even landed that in a fight, however the video above trumps all finishers.

It's gogoplata. But yeah, that was a pretty rare one.

gugoplata (spelling). when nick diaz did this to takanori gomi I was in shock someone even landed that in a fight, however the video above trumps all finishers.

What's shocking is brad imes winning by Togo two fights in a row

mike thomas brown put this dude to sleep with an arm triangle from the bottom

Back