What is the proper decorum for the ATM machine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually start shooting once the outside of the ATM is clear, once I have disposed of the security outside.

Then I go for the machines, the customers and the cash.

As far as using an ATM goes, WITHDRAWLS ONLY.

Fuck you assholes, who do all your banking through it, and hold everyone up.

I walk up in my official ghetto uniform. Faded black xxxxl shirt, size 50 jeans and grill. While the person is using the ATM i pretend I'm talking on the phone. I say "I'm about to get dis money" and describe what the person in front of me is wearing.

I give a good amount of space both at the atm and grocery store when in line. I hate when someone is right up on you.

Just last week I went to the drive through ATM at my credit union at 11pm and was slowly driving up to get close with my window down, I noticed right beyond the ATM there was a shadow coming down the side of the curb and saw an arm from behind the side of the ATM. I just kept going and in my rear view it was someone standing there with a grey hooded sweatshirt.

Some random can't do much with your pin number.

i dont crowd or look at the machine. but mostly do the drive through

Instead of driving my car through the drive thru, I drive it to the regular ATM. Fools don't expect you to creep up on them in your low rider, and it's a much faster getaway after you take their money.

i thought this thread was gonna be about how to properly adorn an atm with christmas decorations by a neurotic bank manager

As far as using an ATM goes, WITHDRAWLS ONLY.

Fuck you assholes, who do all your banking through it, and hold everyone up.

Yep. Those people have no consideration for anyone else. Also what I hate is people who buy lotto tickets at the liquor store. They always take for fucking ever to pick out what they want, scratch it while at the counter, then fish through their pockets to see what other scratchers they can buy with the loose change they're carrying, which also represents their entire bank account.

It's dumb to take your time at the ATM. Just asking to get robbed.

Just when I thought America couldn't get any lazier :icon_chee

I am guilty as charged there Skyler and had my son take out the garbage for me while he was here a few minutes ago. I save all my energy for academics and mma training.:icon_lol:

Find the biggest person in the line, and fuck his/her shit up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back