What is the proper decorum for the ATM machine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stand ten feet away. Smile sarcastically at them when they r finished if they took too long

wait for the person in front to withdraw money, touch em with teh jab, take money

Wear proper swag clothing and spray on some swag cologne.
Ask for their digits after they input the numbers.

I like to hang out at the ATM. Then whenever comes up and uses it I wait a minute and then scream, "Got it!" Then I run off.

Yes I stole (and ruined) that joke, I just can't remember which comedian it was from.

I've asked people to give me more space when I'm at the ATM... at first they give me a look, but I think they quickly realize just sketchy it can be.

I like to tickle the back of their neck with my mustache.

Banks don't seem to mind if you drunkenly attack the ATM with a large rock for taking your card.

Steer clear of Romanians.

That's the best piece of advice I can give while using an ATM.

common courtesy

but i HATE it when someone in the drive thru ATM will make 6 different DEPOSITS, check their balance, transfer money, and withdraw....

so annoying

This.

I was standing behind this guy one time and he made like 3 (or more) withdrawals one time. I was the ONLY person behind him. He could have yielded (I know I would have) to let me get my transaction in, but he just kept going. That's not right, IMO.

I use a drive up ATM for my petty cash needs. So, I just keep my doors locked and wait for the car ahead of me to move along.

BTW, why the hell is there braille on some drive up ATMs?
bankatmkeypad-1.gif

At the drive up, I provide one car length buffer zone. After my transaction, I will pull ahead before counting and stowing, unless I was not afforded the same buffer. Then I'm counting, stowing and rechecking my balance in savings and checking.

If I need to do something other than get cash I go inside the bank. If you need cash and the bank is closed you can get cash back at the drugstore. The atm is too frustrating as there is always some third world retard ahead of you who can't figure it out taking too long.

Walk Up - Check to make sure there are no scamming devices, Use your body as a shield between the keypad and the retards behind you. Make sure no one has their camera out and trying to record your actions. Be aware of your surroundings and have your gun ready to defend yourself. don't tailgate, don't stare at the screen, don't speak, take care of your business and leave, should be around 2-3 minutes.

Drive-Thru - Check to make sure there are no scamming devices, don't tailgate, if night time turn down your lights, turn down your shitty gangsta rap music, have your gun ready in case anyone tries to jack you, be sure everything is closed out before you leave. Don't forget your card either.

Walk Up - Check to make sure there are no scamming devices, Use your body as a shield between the keypad and the retards behind you. Make sure no one has their camera out and trying to record your actions. Be aware of your surroundings and have your gun ready to defenWwwd yourself. don't tailgate, don't stare at the screen, don't speak, take care of your business and leave, should be around 2-3 minutes.

Drive-Thru - Check to make sure there are no scamming devices, don't tailgate, if night time turn down your lights, turn down your shitty gangsta rap music, have your gun ready in case anyone tries to jack you, be sure everything is closed out before you leave. Don't forget your card either.

Good call. Run silent and set material condition dog zebra.

I bring extra pants and change pants, then take a photo with the back of the person in front of me and pester them about "what's your name I want to tag you" until they leave and i'm closer to the front.

To be respectful of other people's privacy, I try to go in the off hours. Between 3 and 5 AM there is usually nobody there.

If someone happens to be there, I try to wait in my car until they leave.

If I can't wait in my car for some reason, I blindfold myself and stand facing the wall opposite the ATM with my hands against the back of my head.

I expect the same level of respect for privacy from all others as well.

clench your anoos tight at maximum capacity to avoid rape from behind

I stand close enough to see their pin, then touch them with teh jab, take their money and their credit card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back