What is the point of out-of-competition testing for cocaine?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28549-1384376206-31.gif

lol. Probably comes standard in the test kit.

There isn't really in terms of PED violations. However, if the UFC wanted to use the random testing as a way to get out of contracts they didn't like with certain fighters, it does makes sense.

There isn't really in terms of PED violations. However, If the UFC wanted to use the random testing as a way to get out of contracts they didn't like with certain fighters, it does makes sense.

Reminds me of how PRIDE would allow the fighters to take basically any PEDs without repercussions, but would test anyway to use the results against the fighters for any legal/contractual reasons.

Sure you can have a life but you haven't really LIVED till you do blow obviously

I don't think its an important in terms of his championship reign but i think it is important to how people view the p4p fighter in the UFC.

Perhaps the process for detecting traces of steroid substances incidentally also catches cocaine substances...I have no f*cking clue

Dana is saying that they were not supposed to be testing for cocaine and that it was an accident or something.

I have read another statement that they tested for other substances because the sample seemed watery or something.

I think this whole thing is going to going to keep boiling over for a while longer and more information will slowly seep out. Separating the truth from it all will be impossible I imagine.

It was an accident actually which makes this whole thing even weirder.

Back