what is the point of having a rashguard sewn into your gi

SHAOLINMONK420

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
maybe mma is getting wimpy special designs for a japanese gi that costs two hundred dollars.

i get some of the stuff is cool but mma gear is not meant to look cool just cheap and durable

and what is the point of spats

Just companies having to think of fresh useless crap to get people to spend money. They know there are tons of people training for the wrong reason, and they'll buy whatever gimmick they'll draw up to get attention at their school.

Last edited:
Just companies having to think of fresh useless crap to get people to spend money. They know there are tons of people training for the wrong reason, and they'll buy whatever gimmick they'll draw up to get attention at their school.
how do you superlike a post

A guy once showed up to my old gym in a red Lucky gi and a a camo rash guard. His blue belt was also embroidered. I somehow managed to choke him even though I was only wearing a quicksilver surfing rash guard with holes in it.
Thanks
https://decentbiker.com

how do you superlike a post
Thats why the Gracie JJ schools, (not Gracie Barra) have a very strict dress code. Only white gi's with no patches from what I remember back in the day. Hopefully they still do that. Focus on the training. Long haul, not social media post friendly school.

Back