what is the point in training in bjj if you never progress in 11 years in training

I'm suggesting that ONLY people that have reached black belt level in their lives, EVER, get a black belt. Some of these dudes, I'd like to see them submit a single other black belt. Like ever in their lives. Can I get footage so I know its not a paid promotion or an affiliation deal? I want to know that the black belts are black belt level.

Who really cares about about people that are so arrogant that they choose to affiliate with some instructors that lives as far away as possible
So they can play their little mind games with newbies and play professor without actually train in a local gym under another black belt .

It used to annoy me but nowadays it doesn't anymore .
The reason is that I realised that they attract a different type of students which I would not attract or retain anyway .

Who really cares about about people that are so arrogant that they choose to affiliate with some instructors that lives as far away as possible
So they can play their little mind games with newbies and play professor without actually train in a local gym under another black belt .

It used to annoy me but nowadays it doesn't anymore .
The reason is that I realised that they attract a different type of students which I would not attract or retain anyway .

They have been aggressive and violent and ordered violent attacks on my household more extreme than the average gang member.

That is actually a good point because something just happened during my class this week that I was only made aware after.

New student turned up for nogi.
He claimed that he jas a couple of years of training .
55 year old Brown belt decided to roll with new guy.
New guy goes pretty hard.
I mean what kind of retarded goes hard with old training partner.

Some advanced students took offense to it and ask for a roll after and tapped him five time in five minutes.

Was it hazing? Was it wrong?
Are we guilty of being cultist?

sounds like your advanced student was trying to uphold the club’s honour after the new guy went a little too rough with an older teammate? Pretty normal story, definitely seen it before, I’m guessing the new guy will either have his feelings hurt and never come back or he will look at your advanced student as a badass and want to be like him and he’ll join the team.

sounds like your advanced student was trying to uphold the club’s honour after the new guy went a little too rough with an older teammate? Pretty normal story, definitely seen it before, I’m guessing the new guy will either have his feelings hurt and never come back or he will look at your advanced student as a badass and want to be like him and he’ll join the team.

Yeah.
Only time will tell..
It was a bit strange because you no longer taking new students at that particular location but he still just turned up..
Also at the end of the class, he did not even bothered talk to me about fees etc . .
So not sure if he gonna come back as he just felt like he just came for s free class.

They have been aggressive and violent and ordered violent attacks on my household more extreme than the average gang member.

Oh right.
I forgot about it.

For the new members on this forum.

I think it might make sense to explain that you had issues with specific bjj affiliate program.

But surely they would water under the bridge

every bjj gym I’ve ever been to hazes/tests new guys. Either you take it and slowly start to fit in, or you get ignored until you quit or are asked to leave.
I get that and am cool with it. The thing I couldn't accept was just being a training dummy for the more experienced guys without being taught anything. I trained in kickboxing for almost 5 years and got my fair share of lumps starting out like any newbie but I was also shown how to do stuff from day 1.

The bjj classes weren't open mat, the other white belts and newbies got the same treatment as I did. The instructor just said you learn by doing. It was a long time ago but I can't recall him actually teaching anyone anything the whole time I was there. A few guys left even earlier than I did if memory serves.

Oh right.
I forgot about it.

For the new members on this forum.

I think it might make sense to explain that you had issues with specific bjj affiliate program.

But surely they would water under the bridge

I didn't forget. The prosecutor didn't forget. The defense attorney didn't forget. My wife didn't forget. The hood didn't forget. The JAIL (NEVER PRISON) never forgot. Revenge can happen any time.

Last edited:
I get that and am cool with it. The thing I couldn't accept was just being a training dummy for the more experienced guys without being taught anything. I trained in kickboxing for almost 5 years and got my fair share of lumps starting out like any newbie but I was also shown how to do stuff from day 1.

The bjj classes weren't open mat, the other white belts and newbies got the same treatment as I did. The instructor just said you learn by doing. It was a long time ago but I can't recall him actually teaching anyone anything the whole time I was there. A few guys left even earlier than I did if memory serves.

wow that is bizarre. I’ve trained at literally dozens of different gyms and every single one of them went by the basic warm up, technique, drilling, rolling formula.

Yeah.
Only time will tell..
It was a bit strange because you no longer taking new students at that particular location but he still just turned up..
Also at the end of the class, he did not even bothered talk to me about fees etc . .
So not sure if he gonna come back as he just felt like he just came for s free class.

Do you have an enforcer at your gym? A guy who knows he’s the one who has to defend the clubs honour if a new guy comes in and roughs someone up?

Do you have an enforcer at your gym? A guy who knows he’s the one who has to defend the clubs honour if a new guy comes in and roughs someone up?

Yep.
It seems that they are enforcing without me knowing about it.

That is why it got me confused.

I mean that I usually would address problematic students myself and would not have to ask some else to roll hard in order to teach them a lesson.

I tried bjj around the same time you started and quit after about 3 weeks. Every 'class' consisted of nothing but rolling and because I was a big dude(6'5" 195lbs) I was always paired with purple belts or on 2 or 3 occasions an experienced blue. There were no drills or techniques shown, just rolling with more experienced guys that only tapped you out as often as possible for the entire 'class'. I learned absolutely nothing. Not sure if that's just normal rookie hazing or if I was at a shit gym.
That's not normal at all.

Yep.
It seems that they are enforcing without me knowing about it.

That is why it got me confused.

I mean that I usually would address problematic students myself and would not have to ask some else to roll hard in order to teach them a lesson.

what’s a problematic student to you?

what’s a problematic student to you?

Someone that is causing problems.

It can be many issues.

I run the club with another BB.
So usually if someone name pops up in our conversations, we quickly realise who is the culprit.

I'm suggesting that ONLY people that have reached black belt level in their lives, EVER, get a black belt. Some of these dudes, I'd like to see them submit a single other black belt. Like ever in their lives. Can I get footage so I know its not a paid promotion or an affiliation deal? I want to know that the black belts are black belt level.

There are levels to belts as you well know. Not everyone is an active competitor. The other option is to just go out and buy one... Is your plan to go on a troll rampage and get banned?

There are levels to belts as you well know. Not everyone is an active competitor. The other option is to just go out and buy one... Is your plan to go on a troll rampage and get banned?

No, I'm not trolling at all. My plan is to represent Bloodline Insane Crip. And then smear any solider that aggresses upon my family ever again all up and down G Wall, cause I'm a 000 General like that. Because they specialize in killing aggressive Latino gang members that oppress blacks. So if :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s is about graves, Chalkline digs graves. Bloodline digs graves. And Nine Trey? My rank is 000 RED :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Every dollar I make is mine :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Every BLOOD red cent. Welcome to east coast gang banging :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. It was the community's choice to introduce BJJ to Nine Trey. I begged you to drop the money and not touch a black man's earnings, but now we're into gang shit after death threats were sent to my home. Trust, my affiliation is solid. Royce was not the best cage fighter in 1993 at all. And none of the :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s next to me jack Gracie. It's 5 Popping and a ban won't help the :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s stalking.

Last edited:
No, I'm not trolling at all. My plan is to represent Bloodline Insane Crip. And then smear any solider that aggresses upon my family ever again all up and down G Wall, cause I'm a 000 General like that. Because they specialize in killing aggressive Latino gang members that oppress blacks. So if :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s is about graves, Chalkline digs graves. Bloodline digs graves. And Nine Trey? My rank is 000 RED :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Every dollar I make is mine :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Every BLOOD red cent. Welcome to east coast gang banging :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. It was the community's choice to introduce BJJ to Nine Trey. I begged you to drop the money and not touch a black man's earnings, but now we're into gang shit after death threats were sent to my home. Trust, my affiliation is solid. Royce was not the best cage fighter in 1993 at all. And none of the :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s next to me jack Gracie. It's 5 Popping and a ban won't help the :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s stalking.
wtf lol

When I reported the death threats from BJJ gang members I was assaulted by officers because they didn't read or hear what they wrote. Because I wiped the squad, I went to jail for three months on fabricated charges, then did a second tour. Jail is run by a group called 5 Nation. Also known as People. Also known as UBN. Also known as Bloods. Also known as Vampire Bloods. Also known as Vamp Life. Also known as 000 Generals. Also known as Nine Trey. Also known as I(9)nsane C(3)rips. Also known as Wooo.

Welcome to actual gang warfare. Because people in the BJJ community think that they can talk like this:

And subsequently extract an affiliation payment of 2,000$ through social pressure and threats of violence. So we do gang war in our communities now. Welcome to the new era of BJJ.

Blame Vinny Souza, Carlos Gracie Jr. and Tom Deblass. They sent death threats to my home so I recruited men capable of defending my home.

Six Nine been snitched on the whole whip. He'll gladly explain the situatuon:

Over 100,000. We run every jail. Every hood out east. We are aware of Top Command as well.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.masslive.com/boston/2019/04/primeiro-comando-da-massachusetts-gang-members-busted-in-sting-accused-of-robberies-kidnapping.html?outputType=amp

You're fucked for asking for my money and getting violent about it as a community. I renounced gang warfare after I saved Chalkine in the war of 5. Then I was forced into Bloodline by the authorities over this 2,000 dollar incident. Then I was freed by the same because forensic investigators found the cyberstalkers. I like how you guys just casually hunt people for years to make money and then forget about it.

Last edited:
Someone that is causing problems.

It can be many issues.

I run the club with another BB.
So usually if someone name pops up in our conversations, we quickly realise who is the culprit.

have you guys ever kicked anyone out of the gym before? Just wondering what you consider causing problems.

I can remember off the top of my head one student at a school I trained at who got the boot for leg locking brand new white belts.

This thread has taken an interesting turn.

Back