What is the origin of "Chuck with that look in his eye"?

VenomCarnage

R.I.P. FRANKIENYC
@Brown
Reaction score
This is obviously a staple of Sherdog banter, but I'm quite keen to know the exact origin.

That "look" chuck had it in his eye.

chuck-liddell-stare-GIF.gif

Something Goldie said while chuck made his way to the octagon I believe.

If my memory serves me right Goldie said that during Chucks entrance to the cage in his fight with Shogun.

Chuck with that look in his eyes... someone is getting KFTO and by the time the saying ran it's course, it was him...

<HisEye>

Chuck with that look in his eyes... someone is getting KFTO and by the time the saying ran it's course, it was him...

<HisEye>

It's so sad.

But like Jesus he gave his life for us.

So we should be thankful

Man, just listening to Chucks walkout give me chills. He literally was the "ice man" Sucks I will never see such an intense individual in my lifetime.

When he was coked out of his gourd and eyes wide as dinner plates

When Chuck lost to Rampage, they basically made it seem like it was because he had "lost motivation" from being on top for so long. In all of his fights after that, Goldie would say "he's got that look in his eye" like he could physically see that Chuck was pumped and ready to make a comeback. Sadly, it was wishful thinking and his continual saying of this got more and more ridiculous each time Chuck was making a "comeback" from a KO loss.

Back