What is the ONE single fight you want to see in 2013?

Georges St-Pierre vs Anderson Silva

I think I'm the only fan who wants to see this fight.

Silva vs. Jones for the LHW title on FOX. I want the biggest fight in the history of the UFC to be on free tv. I want to see what happens when the UFC throws all of it's chips in to the biggest fight. I want the question to be answered as to how the UFC would do if it puts out its best ever on TV. I want it to be at the Cowboys stadium.

Not only do we deserve this match as fans, but the UFC deserves to truly understand how big it is in America. I'm American, but if that fight pulled 4-6 million, I would probably lobby for them to move headquarters to somewhere in the world (Brazil atm) that truly appreciates this sport as a majority.

Fight currently happening I'm most excited for is Cerrone vs Pettis. Cerrone is my favorite fighter.

Fight that I wanna see happen in 2013 other than the obvious Silva vs Jones would be seeing Jose Aldo move up to face Benson Henderson.

I want to see two Sherdog members fight, for the UFC, and fight using their user names.

Alright, what is the ONE rational fight that you are dying to see in 2013?

If Glover Teixeira can run through Rampage, I think it'd have to be Teixeira v Jones for the LHW belt.

The one fight I want is Aldo vs Edgar, and we're getting it!!

But if I had to pick one which hadn't been made yet, I'd go with Anderson vs GSP, if GSP dominates Nick Diaz as most people think he will. I feel that match has to happen.

If GSP doesn't beat down on Nick the match-up somewhat loses it lustre, so in that event I'd go with Junior dos Santos vs Daniel Cormier if JDS beats Cain, or Cain Velasquez vs Alistair Overeem if Cain beats JDS.

JDS/Reem
Hunt/Barry
Hunt/Nelson
Jones/Silva
Silva/GSP

I'll take either one of those match ups as a late Christmas gift.

Lyoto Machida vs Cans

The look of disgust when they can't hit him is priceless.

Rory Macdonald vs Anderson Silva .... or GSP-Silva or Jones - Silva

Back