What is the ONE single fight you want to see in 2013?

1) gustafsson - jones

if that doesn't happen

2) weidman - silva

or

3) aldo - henderson

4) hendricks - st pierre

Hendricks vs Condit. First off the UFC 158 event is pretty much in the books. Rory the young chap will fold again to Condit a second consecutive time. Things that loom over his mind will be his first loss to Condit and the fact that if he wins he will be pressured to fight GSP. Condit ground game against wrestlers improved while Rory's putting the M in Metro-sexual. Sure he can beat a soulless Penn to a decision but he simply doesn't have the power to finish off Condit. Second Hendricks will swiftly KO 'Ellenburger'. He's got the same hunger as Tommy Gunn in Rocky V and the vendetta of General Maximus from Gladiator. If these two square off the winner will be the undisputed 100% money back guarantee contender for GSP's belt. In the meantime GSP will probably fight Chael Sonnen while these two guys decide who take's the mantle to Canada to vanquish that muppet.

Pettis/Bendo II. One of my least favorite guys losing the belt to one of my favorites... again

Spider v Bones

Plus Cains title defense in about April

Probably JDS vs Reem, or Aldo vs Edgar. I'm expecting both to happen.

Anderson Silva vs Michael Bisping

people are sleeping on this one

Bisping will be sleeping too.

Silva/Jones would be nice. Also Weidman against a real top guy, then Silva if he wins

1.Overeem vs JDS.
2.Pettis vs Benson
3.Overeem vs Cormier
4.Aldo vs Edgar
5.Lombard vs Belfort

Cyborg beating the ever-living shit out of Rousey.

Back