What is the most Gangster thing you did ?

I peed on a girls face once upon request, does that count? And before the R Kelly jokes start, she was well over 18

Im an old man now, I dont have a future

I literary had a online friend visit me from overseas. I'm gonna come too one day. My cousin happens to be also from his city.

And a rapper from ny is down to shoot a video here. Like just come based of knowing me online.

Many years ago i got a call from a friend of mine from high school. He asked me to help him beat the shit out of his sister's scumbag boyfriend who beat her up while she was pregnant.

We found the guy, and we broke his nose, his arm, probably broke a few ribs, and rearranged his face. It was all 100% confirmed what he did to his sister, otherwise i wouldn't have helped him beat up an innocent person.

Many years ago i got a call from a friend of mine from high school. He asked me to help him beat the shit out of his sister's scumbag boyfriend who beat her up while she was pregnant.

We found the guy, and we broke his nose, his arm, probably broke a few ribs, and rearranged his face. It was all 100% confirmed what he did to his sister, otherwise i wouldn't have helped him beat up an innocent person.
Holy shit, that’s pretty heavy

Sucker punched someone. I also got in the receiving end of getting sucker punched as well so I think it was Karma.

That sounds fucked up I'm out

Can't believe I said I was gonna smoke malboros with someone I seen make 3 posts on sherdog

We're all Gods beings at the end of the day anyways

Have you seen him since?

LOL! No. I keep in touch with his brother though.

Are you Serbian ? Staff member of sherdog ?

I don't trust Serbians. They're 1/3 Chinese.

serbianvolleyballteam02.jpg

If I had not been brought up so well, I am sure I could have made a great criminal. In my late teens and early 20's, I took great pleasure in being a vile little shit when circumstances dictated. But I have to say most of the time.......people had it coming.

1991, when I was 22 or so, I went completely Godfather on prominent, douchey accountant that owed my brother money.

The guy was minted but still cheap as fuck. He hired my 19 y/o brother, who was not licensed, to do some electrical work on a guest house he was building, About $3,000 worth. He was happy with the work but he just was not paying my brother. Kept on saying, 'Don't worry, I'll get you'. But a few months went by. Probably thought he could just dick him around cause he was a kid, and it was a grey if not completely black market transaction.

I went by with my brother to see the guy and demand the money and he once again stalled. Finally I said, 'Sir, just with a casual glance I can see at least 6 things on this property, most of which are easily accessible, that cost more money than you owe my brother. Shit, the grass on your lawn is probably worth more than that.' Then I turned around and walked away. Did not wait for a reply.

He still did not pay my brother. So I came back a week later or so and knifed every tire of the 4 cars in his meticulously landscaped beautifully paved circle driveway. Not unlike the one below. Turned out only 2 of the cars were his. The other 2 belonged to people that were visiting. LOL. Collateral damage.

circle-driveway-landscape-circular-driveway-design-semi-circle-driveway-landscape-ideas-reserve-hermitage-circle-semi-circular-driveway-design-circular-driveway-circle-driveway-landscape-ideas.jpg

A few days later we went, unannounced, to his place of business. He wrote my brother a check for $2000. Said he was keeping the rest because he knew I did his tires. That was when I knew I had him. I said he does not know jack shit, and my brother was most likely just one of many people he was dicking over.

I then said that the price was now $3500 for taking so long and being a cocksucker. And if that was problematic, we had the rest of the day free, and would be happy to head on over to the city and notify them that he was building a dwelling with unlicensed labor. I told him my brother would be happy paying a $500 fine or so if it meant he got in way more trouble and would probably have to pay to do the whole thing again. And if that did not do the trick, my whole summer was completely wide open for all sorts of shenanigans.

Got the other $1500 on the spot. Good times. Oh to be young again and have so little material possessions and livelihood to risk, and to be blissfully apathetic about other potential repercussions.

Last edited:
Rip the tag off a mattress like I just don’t give a fuck ya know

When Shogun lost to Jones I was watching at BWW with some friends. 2 dudes were laughing at me and mocking Shogun as I was walking to my car in the parking lot.

I started fast walking straight toward them and kindly asked them if they wanted to fucking bang right here and now. Despite out numbering me 2v1 they both backed down and got in their car like good little bitches.

No one talks shit about Shogun to my face.

If I had not been brought up so well, I am sure I could have made a great criminal. In my late teens and early 20's, I took great pleasure in being a vile little shit when circumstances dictated. But I have to say most of the time.......people had it coming.

1991, when I was 22 or so, I went completely Godfather on prominent, douchey accountant that owed my brother money.

The guy was minted but still cheap as fuck. He hired my 19 y/o brother, who was not licensed, to do some electrical work on a guest house he was building, About $3,000 worth. He was happy with the work but he just was not paying my brother. Kept on saying, 'Don't worry, I'll get you'. But a few months went by. Probably thought he could just dick him around cause he was a kid, and it was a grey if not completely black market transaction.

I went by with my brother to see the guy and demand the money and he once again stalled. Finally I said, 'Sir, just with a casual glance I can see at least 6 things on this property, most of which are easily accessible, that cost more money than you owe my brother. Shit, the grass on your lawn is probably worth more than that.' Then I turned around and walked away. Did not wait for a reply.

He still did not pay my brother. So I came back a week later or so and knifed every tire of the 4 cars in his meticulously landscaped beautifully paved circle driveway. Not unlike the one below. Turned out only 2 of the cars were his. The other 2 belonged to people that were visiting. LOL. Collateral damage.

circle-driveway-landscape-circular-driveway-design-semi-circle-driveway-landscape-ideas-reserve-hermitage-circle-semi-circular-driveway-design-circular-driveway-circle-driveway-landscape-ideas.jpg

A few days later we went, unannounced, to his place of business. He wrote my brother a check for $2000. Said he was keeping the rest because he knew I did his tires. That was when I knew I had him. I said he does not know jack shit, and my brother was most likely just one of many people he was dicking over.

I then said that the price was now $3500 for taking so long and being a cocksucker. And if that was problematic, we had the rest of the day free, and would be happy to head on over to the city and notify them that he was building a dwelling with unlicensed labor. I told him my brother would be happy paying a $500 fine or so if it meant he got in way more trouble and would probably have to pay to do the whole thing again. And if that did not do the trick, my whole summer was completely wide open for all sorts of shenanigans.

Got the other $1500 on the spot. Good times. Oh to be young again and have so little material possessions and livelihood to risk, and to be blissfully apathetic about other potential repercussions.

That was not gangsta at all bro

Only a totally not gangster person could think that was gangster. Petty snitching

After a Boss got me a shitty Kündigung I deleted proof pictures from work (he would've paid a fine for some bs the company did) cause I got honour if I got a problem I will let the state rule it (not criminal court but work rights court) or I come personal and say it to his face

Besides you don't even know not to talk about gangster shit

Gangster level 0.3 %

Actually slashing ties is considered special ? That's kinda lame.

Back