What is the likelihood that Demetrious Johnson gets an immediate rematch?

Well, it depends on whether TJ wants to move down to challenge. He very well might. There is no way TJ is giving Cejudo a shot at BW.

I don't see any other fights at Flyweight to be honest.

It's not a superfight without Mighty Mouse, it's just some guy who just won a belt against a top-2 all-time BW. I don't know where this idea the division is in a better place now is coming from. We know DJ is better than any of the guys Cejudo might get matched with, that's kinda boring.
IMO Champ VS Champ is always a superfight, unless we're talking that Interim title crap.

if he doesnt thats fucked up..... unless he's injured and is unavailable!

If he wants it, 99.99%. If he wants time off instead, he earned that too.

• Most dominate champion in UFC history.
  • Holds the record for most consecutive title defenses in the UFC.
  • Cleaned out his division while champion.
  • CLEARLY BEAT CEJUDO ON SATURDAY
With all these points stated on Demetrious Johnson performance wise, how likely do you think it is that he will get an immediate rematch?

For me, I think the UFC won't. Even though he's a tremendous fighter, he's not marketable. He doesn't sell himself and the majority of people who casually watch MMA don't know who he is. I think the UFC would be more than happy to move on from DJ and try their luck with Henry Cejudo. Henry already wants to do what DJ wouldn't, and that's to challenge the UFC Bantamweight Champion. Someone like that is much more marketable than a guy who's happy to stay in a division with not a lot of talent and big names to fight.
fixed, TS

IMO Champ VS Champ is always a superfight, unless we're talking that Interim title crap.
We'll have to disagree on that. I think a guy has to have a reason to move up to make it a superfight, like cleaning out his division. If there are still worthy challengers, I'd rather they be fighting them. MM had the proper setup for a superfight, Cejudo does not. Cormier-Miocic, likewise. Semantics, I admit.

Either rematch or Super Fight for Cejudo… not interested in him fighting anyone else. Plus DJ should get to fight whoever he wants...

• Most dominate champion in UFC history.
  • Holds the record for most consecutive title defenses in the UFC.
  • Cleaned out his division while champion.
With all these points stated on Demetrious Johnson performance wise, how likely do you think it is that he will get an immediate rematch?

For me, I think the UFC won't. Even though he's a tremendous fighter, he's not marketable. He doesn't sell himself and the majority of people who casually watch MMA don't know who he is. I think the UFC would be more than happy to move on from DJ and try their luck with Henry Cejudo. Henry already wants to do what DJ wouldn't, and that's to challenge the UFC Bantamweight Champion. Someone like that is much more marketable than a guy who's happy to stay in a division with not a lot of talent and big names to fight.
I think there's a good chance. If any champ deserves an immediate rematch, it's him.

Id say bout tree fiddy. No, in all seriousness, DJ deserves the rematch more than any champ in history. Cejudo can say what he wants about fighting the BW champ, but he has to defend his belt for that fight to even be relevant.
It will be like Aldo he’s not well liked

Back