What is the greatest TV Sitcom?

What is the greatest TV Sitcom?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is many Sitcoms, was hard to narrow it down to 24. But I thought these were sitcoms that most of you would pick.

Simpsons seems up there as far as greatest, being animated might hurt it though, Seinfeld or the office are probably my favorites but it's a very subjective matter isnt it?

I'd have to give it to M*A*S*H, though if I had to pick one to watch it would be Cheers. M*A*S*H captured a moment in history in a way few shows did and delivered both comedy and drama in a way that was very timely. In this area I think it's important to distinguish between "the greatest" and "which one I like best" which is why I pick M*A*S*H even when my personal favourite is Cheers.

Also... The Simpsons? South Park? Family guy? I guess so, but they're only really technically sitcoms and kind of have their own distinct genre from the usual sitcom format.

Wonder years and Fresh prince of Bel-Air were probably my 2 favorite growing up.

Seinfeld and it’s not even close...then it’s the office and parks and Rec for me...

Hey, baby, I hear the blues a-calling. Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.

Honorable mentions

p184087_b_v8_ab.jpg

p184034_b_v8_aa.jpg

p184358_b_v8_ab.jpg

p184178_b_v8_ab.jpg

p184384_b_v8_ac.jpg

Forgot about WKRP and Taxi. Great sitcoms that I always looked forward to watching. I suppose All in the Family could be an honorable mention too.

You have shit like Malcom in the Middle and My Name is Earl, but no Always Sunny?! HAHAHA fucking joke poll

Forgot about WKRP and Taxi. Great sitcoms that I always looked forward to watching. I suppose All in the Family could be an honorable mention too.

I was about to put WKRP and Taxi, but i just didn't think they would get a lot of votes on here.

Back