What is the Goat Console Controller?

What is the Goat Console Controller?

• Total voters
A cousin, a friend, and myself all got one on the same day. We tried playing with it for maybe an hour or two, and then we all just used them as a prop when acting like the terminator or robocop. Bad product, good times.

but still it was straight up fucking awesome.

probably the SNES or the Nes Advantage(but those are more arcade sticks)

Remember this?

asciiware-snes-asciipad.jpg

This was licensed by Nintendo and it was great.

Obviously the Jaguar controller because it had the most buttons.

but still it was straight up fucking awesome.
I have many childhood memories of just going crazy with it. You could really act out very cool scenarios when you're a kid with that glove. Oh sweet memories..

It's def not NES. Lol was playing mine the other day and gosh, it's just too square. The edges of the controller make it uncomfortable to hold. But meh.

I do like the SNES controller. I just find it light and comfy to hold, and buttons are all right there.

Might even like the N64 as well x: I know people rap on it but I've always found it comfy to use so eh. Tho for some games it's kind of annoying if you have to use the joystick and press in combos a lot.
NES controller was a tank though. You could beat someone to death with one and it would still work.

No saturn option? The only pad you need for fighting games

Bone/360/DS4, all basically interchangeable in my mind and as good as they get.

I probably would have said PS4 but I haven't played one and only skimmed the list so I went with Dualshock.

Chose N64, because i was upgrading from the snes at the time and the N64 controller combined with Mario 64 made for some of the best days of my gaming life.

Can't believe there are people who think the xbone controller is good. The goddamn bumpers break so ridiculously easily. Have had an xbone since november and only recently have been gaming heavily (4 - 6 hrs). 2 controllers with unresponsive bumpers. I wish I could use the 360 controllers since the bones are garbage.

My faves would be the 360, GC, SNES.

PS4 controller is most definitely the best Playstation controller ever but its nowhere near the 360/x1 controller. Those thumbsticks falling apart & itty bitty battery life are too annoying to be in that talk

I really love the 360 controller but after using the xbox one controller for a couple years now I think it may have surpassed it. I really like it, especially the brand new one with the bluetooth.

The goddamn indestructible NES controller you could literally lay waste to that little fucker and it would keep on working like a champ unlike these little princess ones now that if you set it down a little to hard it breaks

still Dual Shock for me, although I've heard legends that the Saturn controller is the best tho

For 2D fighting games, the Saturn controller is the Gold Standard. There's a reason why so many dedicated fighting game pads have aped it's form and ergonomics.

For all-around usability I would go with the Dual Shock (take your pick). It's a great all-purpose controller that found a working form and didn't stray from it.

I will give props to the the X360 controller. It was a world of improvement over the original Xbox controllers. While it is great, it's not my favorite.

Dual Shock 2 for everything except FPS I like the 360 controller the most

Voted for the Duke (Xbox) because it fit my hands better than any other controller. Dreamcast would be a close second.

Back