What is the Goat Console Controller?

What is the Goat Console Controller?

• Total voters
360 is best for my hands, and the build quality was generally really great.

Ps4 feels weak in comparison.

The Xbox one elite controller is goat. That thing is nice bro.

I haven't tried one yet. I can't justify spending that much money on a controller when I have two that work fine; but if one of my controllers breaks I'll more than likely pick up an elite.

For sure. That's why I like it, because it's built like a tank.
Yep.

The new controllers for the 1s are pretty great too. Feels more compact and a bit stronger than the original 1 controllers. Plus finally got the BT on all the controllers now. Took long enough...

lol @ people only voting for the ps4 and xbox.

have yall not had classic game systems idiots. There are WAY better controllers then the ps4 and shitbox 1

It's def not NES. Lol was playing mine the other day and gosh, it's just too square. The edges of the controller make it uncomfortable to hold. But meh.

I do like the SNES controller. I just find it light and comfy to hold, and buttons are all right there.

Might even like the N64 as well x: I know people rap on it but I've always found it comfy to use so eh. Tho for some games it's kind of annoying if you have to use the joystick and press in combos a lot.

I need to get my Genesis out soon bc I forget how that controller feels in my hands. Plus feelin in the mood to play it. Hmmm . . .

oh...i'm sorry.,forgot their are only 2 controllers out there.
Such as????? Which are the better ones, like you said.

Just want to know which controllers you think are WAY better. You should have given at least one example.

Even forgiving the fact that it was a gimmick this was the worst controller of all time:

ikwxnv91zqot7bcbxuhd.jpg

Dualshock from Sony. I love it. Contours to your hands beautifully.

Even forgiving the fact that it was a gimmick this was the worst controller of all time:

ikwxnv91zqot7bcbxuhd.jpg
A cousin, a friend, and myself all got one on the same day. We tried playing with it for maybe an hour or two, and then we all just used them as a prop when acting like the terminator or robocop. Bad product, good times.

Such as????? Which are the better ones, like you said.

Just want to know which controllers you think are WAY better. You should have given at least one example.

probably the SNES or the Nes Advantage(but those are more arcade sticks)

probably the SNES
Have you tried using one lately? They are extremely tiny to my grown up hands. One of the reasons I play the emulators on my RasberyPi3 with a ps4 controller(Xbox drivers for it suck). At the time, they were very great though.

Have you tried using one lately? They are extremely tiny to my grown up hands. One of the reasons I play the emulators on my RasberyPi3 with a ps4 controller(Xbox drivers for it suck). At the time, they were very great though.

i could take upload a few pictures of the classics i just bought actually brother. ;)

Well if it works for you, go for it!

I still think overall, the 360 is goat controller.

well ya know its not on there, but i heard the steam controller is.....impressive?

the advantage i think should win over all, but then again arcade sticks were always pretty awesome

Back