What is the biggest you would want to be?

If for every extra foot I got like 1 million dollars I'd go to maybe like 7'2

Am 220 @ 5'11'' and i don't think I'd wanna be bigger. Been at that weight for 2 years now, with lifting and decent but not stellar diet i don't need bigger.

A footlong dik tho

I'm a big guy. Legit 255 at 6'2/6'3. Got the buff dad bod now, but usually in pretty good shape. A peen that is proportional.

Being big is honestly more of a curse than anything. People expect a lot more of you, other guys/gals are intimidated by your presence in certain situations, you have to carry a heavier load in regards to physical labor, clothes are harder to find, body breaks down quicker than the sherpas, even sitting on a plane or in a theater is annoying, etc etc.

Even in regards to peen size, having a huge wang isn't all it's cracked up to be. I've had to stop in the middle/beginning of sex multiple time because the size was hurting my partner. It's a real shitty feeling to hurt someone in that respect, and not at all fun for anyone honestly.

I've always honestly wished I was a medium sized guy. I'd rather be Lance Armstrong than The Mountain.
The grass is always greener...

I'm small and I love it that way.

I'm 5'8 and 135lbs very lean and with some muscle even. I'm rocking a six pack at 33 and I don't think my genetics would allow me to be fat.

I'm taller than 90% of women in my country and heavier than the ones I'm attracted to.

I'm good as I am.

Who?
He had several names here over the years. One was mikeholmes. He seemed to struggle with depression and sense of self. Two things that have been big issues for me so it was easy to relate.

Be big because you want to be for whatever reason or because it's a goal... But don't do it for the ladies. Women like lean, not massive. It is known.

I'm 6' and 175lbs. I'm OK with that, but wouldn't mind going down to 170lbs.

Ideally I'd be like this:
SolidFreshBluetonguelizard-small.gif

Back