What is the biggest you would want to be?

Why in the motherfucking shit are guys mentioning their dicks here? There are 10 women here.. max.. atleast 2 are crazy, 1 is boring as hell, 5 are in hiding, 1 is possibly fun but taken and all are taken or to crazy to be taken.. what the hell..
<puh-lease75>

Im 5'11 and very ectomorph, i would liie to be at least 170lbs of muscle ( thats probably also the most i can get with my body frame )

That one that did the lip filler schtick that caused a mini ruckus & rustled a few feathers here was fun/entertaining.
But she got banned for hoisting a dudes pm/info who was thirsty for lovin... I think.

Banchan fun happy action hour episodes were before my time here.
Read/Looked like some fun rustlin convos there too.

Yeah.. that was some next level shit.. i guess an Old accounT with a mods' blessing.. some oldies allegedly got carded for finding the girl used for pics..

Awesome however.. imagine being that worked up over an avatar on a karate forum..

6’5” 250lbs with a micro penis

6'2"-6'4" seems like the perfect height for the common man, taller than that and you have start having issues with driving cars, finding clothes & even certain jobs are more difficult. People over that range typically have shorter lif spans too.

That one that did the lip filler schtick that caused a mini ruckus & rustled a few feathers here was fun/entertaining.
But she got banned for hoisting a dudes pm/info who was thirsty for lovin... I think.

Banchan fun happy action hour episodes were before my time here.
Read/Looked like some fun rustlin convos there too.

Btw im kinda worried that the poster whos info she posted committed suicide.

I interacted with him and he was in a very bad spot

this devolved
CbEoEEy.gif

I’m 6’0 and 225lbs. I feel like a fatass most of the time but it doesn’t really bother me too much as winter is coming and I’ll need the extra lard for my hibernation.

I wish I was 2 inches taller and 215lbs. That’s my ideal scenario but the height thing can’t be changed so yeah...

6’3 tall and 235lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal

I’m decently muscular from 25+ years of weight lifting and wrestling/bjj/Mma plus the TRT doesn’t hurt.

I think being bigger is both a blessing and curse... women have always been relatively easy for me and life is generally easier for me as far as reaching high places and physical strength. On the flip side.... some dudes are intimidated bitches and will actively work against you. Sinks are uncomfortably low to wash my hands, and airplane seats are miserable, movie theater seats are terrible, and I’m just generally a bit big for things in life.

I’m lucky to have proportionally sized meat because the worst would be a big person with a small package. Like if a manlet were to be packing a monster it look even more impressive when seen attached to a 5’6 140lb dude

There was a pretty troubled guy I used to talk to for years on here. Told me he was gonna kill himself then I never heard from him again.

<2>

you dont want to get so big you cant shoot for the takedown.

Got to have it.

I'm good as I am.

There was a pretty troubled guy I used to talk to for years on here. Told me he was gonna kill himself then I never heard from him again.

<2>

Who?

I wouldn’t mind having Luke Rockhold’s dimensions when he wrecked Weidman.

I'm a hair under 6ft (5'11 3/4) and am about 231lbs with a naturally muscular frame, huge back and broad shoulders..I wouldn't change anything, and im more than satisfied with my dick.

I feel sorry for anyone who wishes they were someone or something else. Pretty pathetic in my opinion.

Back