What is the biggest you would want to be?

6'4"
Unless you are great at sport.

So 6'4", im 6'2" which is about perfection but maybe I am biased.

9'7" 640lbs 1.5% BF

14 inch penis...in circumference.

Bah, radius.

I'm 6'2'' 190 lbs but I actually wish I was an even 6 footer and something like 170 lbs. Karate is a big part of my life and all the most coordinated guys tend to be shorter than I am. Gotta hit up Brock and learn to cut height.

Nah James Toney is your man.
5'9" but taller than 6'2" Randy.

I'm happy with my average Sherdogger size: 6'4'', 240 pounds of muscle with sub 10% bodyfat, and a ten inch penis, flaccid. Those qualities are enough for me to slay Boise dimes even though I'm cheap when it comes to tipping

usZRR.jpg

Well, that's a funny question.

I'm a big guy, played NCAA football as an offensive lineman. My passion is racing cars, and I don't fit well in the average car. I suppose if I could chose my size I would maybe go with 5'9" 150#, no larger.

I'm 6'4 and 245lbs, which is probably about as large as I could ever want to be.

I'd love to be Jamie Cudmore sized
6'4
260lbs

Instead I'm 5'10 and 165lbs.

clermont-jamie-cudmore-training.jpg

I'm a big guy. Legit 255 at 6'2/6'3. Got the buff dad bod now, but usually in pretty good shape. A peen that is proportional.

Being big is honestly more of a curse than anything. People expect a lot more of you, other guys/gals are intimidated by your presence in certain situations, you have to carry a heavier load in regards to physical labor, clothes are harder to find, body breaks down quicker than the sherpas, even sitting on a plane or in a theater is annoying, etc etc.

Even in regards to peen size, having a huge wang isn't all it's cracked up to be. I've had to stop in the middle/beginning of sex multiple time because the size was hurting my partner. It's a real shitty feeling to hurt someone in that respect, and not at all fun for anyone honestly.

I've always honestly wished I was a medium sized guy. I'd rather be Lance Armstrong than The Mountain.
I was actually laughing at all the people wishing for a bigger dick. It's not that great (it has it's moments) but it's not that great being treated like a freak.

If you asked me that question as a child, 6ft3, 260lbs, because that's what heavyweight wrestlers were.

Now, I'm 6ft3, 260lbs, and even though I'm not a walking ball of lard, it's not great.

I intend to go down to 200lbs next year.
220 is fine, bro.

I’m 6’1 250 right now. Weights still packing on and not making me look strange/fat, so I figure I’ll see if I can get up to 270 before the spring then cut down for summer.

Probably about 6'5-6" weighing about 252lbs with some vasculature visible.

Like I am.

I have lost about 20lbs of mainly fat from last year and I don't fancy being that heavy again, it's not good for my knees etc.

Being 5'10 iv had smaller dudes argue me that I must be 6 or 6.1 cause they are 5'10 and i'm taller then they are. Was weird and funny at the same time.
Perfect weight was 175/180
Dick is tight inside the wife.

Wouldn't change anything unless its for sports and would get me payed.

Maybe 160lbs, but I'm actually cool with where I'm at (145-150 @ 5'11). The ladies have never had an issue, and I'm creeping up on 40, and figure being lighter will help avoid unnecessary wear and tear on my body.

Back