What is the biggest Super Fight possible right now?

Anybody who said anything other than Jones v Cain is wrong. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Would Aldo/Showtime be more exciting? Do YOU want to see that fight more? Okay, maybe.

What would sell more PPV and be easier to market? What is a bigger fight? 145 lb-er vs. 155 lb-er or the heavyweight champ vs the light heavyweight champ, given his dominance and list of victims.

Seems pretty easy. Stupid kids saying anything other than Cain/Jones were the ones getting the easy, gimme questions on wrong on high school tests.

Jones vs Cain is the biggest superfight.

Jones vs Gus 2 is still the biggest fight they can make.

Cain vs Jones followed by Weidman VS Jones Imo, my money says JJ loses both fights

Pettis has not even defended his title and vs Aldo is the biggest superfight available?!?

It's Cain vs Jones or Jones vs Weidman.

In terms of sales, Jones/Cain and it's not even close. In terms of matches I personally want to see, Aldo/Pettis.

Pettis vs Aldo(since Aldo vs Barao doesn't count cuz they are BFF's) is the only one that is fair when talking about size difference since Pettis isn't exactly a big LW and Aldo is a big FW.

Depends what you mean by "possible."

Is Aldo vs Barao possible even though they are teammates and won't fight each other? Is Cain vs Jones possible even though Jones would never take the fight? Is Aldo vs Pettis possible even though Pettis would get injured and pull out of the fight?

This.
and Thus spoke Zarathustra :icon_chee

Jones vs Cain but personally I would like to see Aldo vs Pettis more.

Nick Diaz vs Anderson Silva, would sell waay more than Aldo vs Pettis AND Bones vs Cain even though technically that would be the "best" super fight.

Depends what you mean by "possible."

Is Aldo vs Barao possible even though they are teammates and won't fight each other? Is Cain vs Jones possible even though Jones would never take the fight? Is Aldo vs Pettis possible even though Pettis would get injured and pull out of the fight?

Cain fights less frequently then Pettis.

Pettis Vs Barao would be my favourite.

Cain Jones, would rake in the cash.

Aldo and Barao both have huge winning streaks. Why not

Depends if you're talking about what sherdoggers would think or the broad MMA market

Jones/Silva or Silva/GSP would be the biggest superfights by far still, just because of how much appeal they would have to the casual fans

Back